Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Cisse is shit man. Spends the whole game smiling about being offside, and being bullied off the ball.

You just pray he scuffs one in, and try to justify him playing because of it. Ultimately he does nothing else and the team never functions as an attacking unit when he starts.

It never functions anyway, whether he plays or not and he'll always get chances because he is generally in the right place to get chances

Cisse is shit man. Spends the whole game smiling about being offside, and being bullied off the ball.

You just pray he scuffs one in, and try to justify him playing because of it. Ultimately he does nothing else and the team never functions as an attacking unit when he starts.

It never functions anyway, whether he plays or not and he'll always get chances because he is generally in the right place to get chances

It just won't register with some people man. They want an all round finished top of the range forward who can create and finish goals all by himself. Then they'll be left scratching their heads when Perez loses the ball in midfield or Mitrovic heads the ball down into empty space.

If Mitro missed the chance that Cisse did then people would be wanting his head on a stick.

Saying that, i'd still play both next week as Wiji is an absolute joke.

Siem deserves it more than this waster.

If Mitro missed the chance that Cisse did then people would be wanting his head on a stick.

He might but the only way we're going to score is having two proper strikers up front. Don't know how anyone can debate that given what happened yesterday when we went 442

He might but the only way we're going to score is having two proper strikers up front. Don't know how anyone can debate that given what happened yesterday when we went 442

Agreed with this. Im all for giving SDJ a chance but with our current situation, we need to scrap this 4-2-3-1 which doesn't work at all and put 2 up top.

Yesterday showed that it can work.

Cisse stopped scoring when played up front with Ba.

He played up front with Ba for at least half his goals when he first signed.

Nope. Vast majority Ba was out left.

Ba and Cisse are both goalscorers though so don't really complement each other like Mitro should in theory

That lob he tried when he could have just taken it on and been through on goal. :facepalm:

I don't think he was going to outpace the defender so I don't think it was necessarily the wrong choice.

I thought he was OK yesterday.  Because he's sharp (although not quick) he makes defenders a bit more nervous I think. Did alright in the air as well by his usual standards. Would play him and mitro upfront from now on.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pap sissy more like. f***ing shocking how s*** he has become. I blame Pardew shoving him to the wing. And Wonga. c***s.

Cisse stopped scoring when played up front with Ba.

He played up front with Ba for at least half his goals when he first signed.

Nope. Vast majority Ba was out left.

Not true.  You can look back if you like. We played Ba wide about 6/7 time.  4-4-2 his debut when he scored, 4-4-2 when we beat Chelsea.  Even in the games Ba played wide he would focus on getting in the box. He was only on the left in a defensive shape.  Rarely saw him attackkng the fullback trying to get crosses in or anything like that.

But yeah Cisse needs to start.  His movement in the box when onside is brilliant and at the very least creates space for others.  He's shit at everything else mind.