Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Chris Coleman was doing his best to put a downer on that second goal like

I quite like Coleman but he was being a c*** all game.

Yeah going on about Vorm being off his line more than a brilliant finish. Also looking around other club forums why do other fans think we'll flog him so soon after signing him? As if all a big club has to do is put in a bid and his gone. Just love the way some of them are burning with envy.

I couldn't believe that second goal like. Was trying to guess (at a million miles an hour) what he was actually going to do.

What he actually did was somewhere near the very bottom of my list. :lol: Love it when a player can do that to you - just blow you out of the water with something you could never predict.

There's a chance i'll read this back tomorrow and think i was going over-the-top. But it just took me by surprise and i thought it was an absolutely sensational finish. His best for us so far, by a landslide. And he's scored some corkers so far.

In the split second between the ball leaving his foot and it hitting the net, i couldn't work out what was happening. I thought he's sky'ed it, then i thought he's just mis hit it.

Superb finish.

I couldn't believe that second goal like. Was trying to guess (at a million miles an hour) what he was actually going to do.

What he actually did was somewhere near the very bottom of my list. :lol: Love it when a player can do that to you - just blow you out of the water with something you could never predict.

There's a chance i'll read this back tomorrow and think i was going over-the-top. But it just took me by surprise and i thought it was an absolutely sensational finish. His best for us so far, by a landslide. And he's scored some corkers so far.

I knew he would score but had no idea how, at all. Far play to the lad :lol:

In the split second between the ball leaving his foot and it hitting the net, i couldn't work out what was happening. I thought he's sky'ed it, then i thought he's just mis hit it.

Superb finish.

I thought he's blazed it over, seemed to hang in the air for an age.

Guest hobshobs

He's not just a finisher. He works hard, he has pace, brains and a decent touch on the ball.

The exact opposite of Shola then.

He's not just a finisher. He works hard, he has pace, brains and a decent touch on the ball.

Shola earns his wages against the Mackems, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Play him twice a season for all I care. Worth every penny.

His first few game (and goals) for us seemed to be first time shots. Or at least he didn't have much time to think about what he was doing. And when he did have time, there were several one on ones with the keeper that he missed. So it was encouraging to see two goal like todays. As if we needed encouraging. :lol:

Guest hobshobs

Shola earns his wages against the Mackems, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Play him twice a season for all I care. Worth every penny.

Part of the reason we're going places now is because duds like Shola and Lovenkrands, past wasters like Viduka and Owen are no longer in the starting line up. I've seen more class from Cisse in a few weeks than Shola has produced in a decade.

Part of the reason we're going places now is because duds like Shola and Lovenkrands, past wasters like Viduka and Owen are no longer in the starting line up. I've seen more class from Cisse in a few weeks than Shola has produced in a decade.

Shola's done a job for us this season as super sub, he's limited in what he can do but useful to have

Does he have a weakness?

Pisses Demba off.

Aye, Demba looks gutted.

http://i.imgur.com/nZ3uS.png

Incredible goals today. His footwork is so good, he doesn't even need that left foot tbh :lol:

Edit: Just saw JH's post in the Demba thread. Freaky.

Guest hobshobs

Shola's done a job for us this season as super sub, he's limited in what he can do but useful to have

Good goals return right enough!

I reckon we rewind 10 years.

Hey hey Cisse

Ooh aah!

I wanna knooooow

How'd you score that goal.

Class song that, get it going more often! He has many goals now that need explanation so that tune sure has its place  :)