Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Thought he was excellent tbh, and not just the goal. Worked hard, great touch and like Ba he knows where to be in the box. The off side thing don't worry me at all, with a playing style like that he's going to get caught quite a bit, but it's completely different from the off sides that Ameobi and Best tends to get caught as theirs is more because of laziness and poor timing.

No idea which one is true but I liked this:

Sess looked a bit shite in his first game man

Bullshit. Sessegnon had a very good debut against a Chelsea side on top form on the night.

:lol:

Can´t fault anything he did bar the offside positions he set himself up in. The one in the first half when Obertan ran with the ball :lol:  :doh:

Seems like we finally have a great partnership up top for the first time since Shearer and Bellamy.  :love:

Post #51 and on man, I was howling! :lol:

Good stuff

"we're now having a knee jerk at Newcastle players. these sort of threads always end up with that player scoring aswell."

:bluestar:

Imagin we are having a thread about one of their players?

Some great level-headed responses in that thread.  Fair play RTG

Can't wait to see this lad score his first goal at the Gallowgate End.

Lovely :aww:

:indi: he was proper loving it too.

His movement is superb and he gets involved in general play far more than I expected. He's also fast as fuck. Looks absolutely made for the Premiership.

Certainly looks the real deal. It helps a lot he's hit the ground running and knows his strike partner though IMO.

His workrate was absolutely phenomenal too and try as Villa did he wasn't physically imposed by Fatty and Cuellar.

Really can't ask for more on a debut.

What a strike though, woof!