Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I really don't think we could deliberately fail a players medical. We would open ourselves up to be sued for millions making stuff up like that if it affected the players future earning potential.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/-935cbXTt_g/0.jpg

"Are you saying you cheated medical science?"

I really don't think we could deliberately fail a players medical. We would open ourselves up to be sued for millions making stuff up like that if it affected the players future earning potential.

Impossible to prove. In essence, every club can argue it's own level of physical sufficiency.

true but i'd doubt the club could pull the plug like that on the deal without providing some evidence or specific reason to the player and his advisors and also possibly the players club, seems they didnt protest his fitness for too long almost as if there was something but they didn't want it getting out after protesting initially that all was well. if we remember back to the signing of tiote we supposedly had some south american lined up incase the tiote deal fell through, no need for any lies etc there

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/-935cbXTt_g/0.jpg

"Are you saying you cheated medical science?"

What's worse, cheating medical science or cheating friends?

That header was a thing of beauty. The ball was perfect, the finish was somehow even better.

So calm for the second as well. Offside but you could argue that it was the second phase or whatever they call it. There was a definite touch on the ball as Ben Arfa tried to get to it.

That header was a thing of beauty. The ball was perfect, the finish was somehow even better.

So calm for the second as well. Offside but you could argue that it was the second phase or whatever they call it. There was a definite touch on the ball as Ben Arfa tried to get to it.

fuck me... he took an age to finish the 2nd one. :lol:

Where we're breaking so much more quickly in this formation, and we're often 2 on 2, he needs to work on his movement. He needs to be pulling across the front of his defender some times to give Ba/HBA a ball or make them space.

Other than that;  :drool: Andy Cole MK2