Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Really wish he put that chip and the second header away, imagine 2 hat tricks in 2 games. Regardless of that, love this guy. His movement is just something else. If we can keep a hold of our main players during the summer and strengthen I think we could push for Champions league.

Shame Ba's goalscoring seems to be suffering with being pushed out left, a position hes playing very well I might add.

Really wish he put that chip and the second header away, imagine 2 hat tricks in 2 games. Regardless of that, love this guy. His movement is just something else. If we can keep a hold of our main players during the summer and strengthen I think we could push for Champions league.

Shame Ba's goalscoring seems to be suffering with being pushed out left, a position hes playing very well I might add.

It's just so he won't get sold, you know.

:smitten:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/142255465.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588DFC517D9E498E8BC2BAFEEC4DFD4794C435130505BEDAB21

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/142255464.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C658829383890552349442BAFEEC4DFD4794CF90D0FE598E8F2AB

Beautiful player.

To sign fo a club in January, go away to the ACoN, then come back and hit 7 goals over the rest of the season is incredible and he has another 7 games left.

Guest VaVaVoom

This lad could be our 1st PROPER goalscorer since Shearer.

Raw, pure raw goalscoring ability.

Clever, composed and lethal. 7 in 7. Fucking fantastic signing!

Given up on Ba? ???

Guest VaVaVoom

Given up on Ba? ???

Not at all...Ba is a great striker but i actually think Cisse looks the better of the two. Ya not think?

Given up on Ba? ???

Not at all...Ba is a great striker but i actually think Cisse looks the better of the two. Ya not think?

Still not sure, obviously Cisse has come in and been ridiculous but Ba was also and has been pushed out to the side now.

Either way it's a silly argument (apologies), I am just very glad we had two brilliant forwards.

Guest VaVaVoom

Given up on Ba? ???

Still not sure, obviously Cisse has come in and been ridiculous but Ba was also and has been pushed out to the side now.

Either way it's a silly argument (apologies), I am just very glad we had two brilliant forwards.

I hear you but i think looking at Cisse his movement and anticipation is better than Ba's.

Like you say though, it is fuckin awesome having two absolutely quality strikers with pedigree.

Happy to keep Shola and Best as back up next season but would like us to move Lovenkrands on and get in a youngster with potential to challenge Shola and Best for a place when our main men go to the ACN.

Clever, composed and lethal. 7 in 7. f***ing fantastic signing!

Given up on Ba? ???

I hear you but i think looking at Cisse his movement and anticipation is better than Ba's.

Like you say though, it is fuckin awesome having two absolutely quality strikers with pedigree.

Happy to keep Shola and Best as back up next season but would like us to move Lovenkrands on and get in a youngster with potential to challenge Shola and Best for a place when our main men go to the ACN.

I think Ba's movement has aided Cisse a great deal, when Ba goes off to right like he has been doing, he takes a couple of defenders with him, which gives Cisse a lot more space to score goals.

Clever, composed and lethal. 7 in 7. f***ing fantastic signing!

Given up on Ba? ???

I rate Ba very very high because of his sheer adaptability. He is good wherever he plays.