Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Regardless of how many matches it ends up being (and I agree that 6-7 is ott), it'll be his second entirely avoidable suspension this season. Leaves us with Ayoze, Riviere, and Armstrong, all of 5 league goals between them (all belonging to Ayoze), as the sum total of our striking options (seeing as Gouffran doesn't exist as a striker in Carver's eyes and Ferreyra doesn't exist at all).

The more time Cisse misses, the better. Safety seems almost assured, just go on a nice streak of even more shit than usual to force their fucking hands re: an actual manager.

Regardless of how many matches it ends up being (and I agree that 6-7 is ott), it'll be his second entirely avoidable suspension this season. Leaves us with Ayoze, Riviere, and Armstrong, all of 5 league goals between them (all belonging to Ayoze), as the sum total of our striking options (seeing as Gouffran doesn't exist as a striker in Carver's eyes and Ferreyra doesn't exist at all).

The more time Cisse misses, the better. Safety seems almost assured, just go on a nice streak of even more s*** than usual to force their f***ing hands re: an actual manager.

My worry about that is that it will give them an excuse to say he was working in difficult circumstances with an understrength squad due to injuries and suspensions so that he cannot be judged fairly.

The more time Cisse misses, the better. Safety seems almost assured, just go on a nice streak of even more s*** than usual to force their f***ing hands re: an actual manager.

My worry about that is that it will give them an excuse to say he was working in difficult circumstances with an understrength squad due to injuries and suspensions so that he cannot be judged fairly.

:lol: If they do that then we fucking deserve everything we get next year. Every fucking bit of it.

Evans will get off, 100%.

:lol: He fucking clearly spits first. It's not even debatable. How could they possibly. He's the fucking instigator, ffs. He should get at least 7.

:lol: He f***ing clearly spits first. It's not even debatable. How could they possibly. He's the f***ing instigator, ffs. He should get at least 7.

Aye but he's not that kind of lad though, Paul scholes and Van Gaal said so.

:lol: He fucking clearly spits first. It's not even debatable. How could they possibly. He's the fucking instigator, ffs. He should get at least 7.

The FA will watch the incident on rewind and will see that in fact Evans spat back at Cisse and was only trying to defend himself.