Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

It's funny how the gambling, spitting, sisha smoking, bigamist who knocked up a 13 year old has a problem with Wonga when it suited him to force a move; is now crying through his agent that he's not wanted.

I really don't blame the club for trying to shift him, he's probably the most shifty fucker we've had on our books since Bowyer.

You can gamble and smoke sisha and still be uneasy with Wonga you know...

Not when you hide behind religion as the reason why you don't want to promote Wonga.

The guy is a creep. No better than Adam Johnson, no idea why people would defend him goals or not.

You can gamble and smoke sisha and still be uneasy with Wonga you know...

Not when you hide behind religion as the reason why you don't want to promote Wonga.

The guy is a creep. No better than Adam Johnson, no idea why people would defend him goals or not.

Not really given he was 16 at the time

HAng on a sec, a 13 year old ?

He was 16 at the time which was a pretty important piece of information left out

so important he tried to cover it up falsifying his sons birth certificate and getting his first wife to lie about it. Age of consent in Senegal is 16 btw.

If Cisse leaves we will get someone in. We won't rely on Perez up top alone.

My patience ran out with cisse this preseason. Been prepared to give him a chance for a while but for what he offers to the team and his age we are better cashing in imo. Especially if we get someone like Austin that's proven in this league.

I know he can be frustrating, but I don't get why people would 'lose patience' with a man who got a goal every 2 games last season because of preseason performances!!!