Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Pardew destroyed him tbh!

Him next to Mitrovic or perez could interesting to see!

I still defend him much of the way...he practical didn´t have any service for 2 years.

Look no further then last season...fine stats he has!

Try him with a partner up front and let him do what he does best and he might score a few which will mean a lot to his confidence.

I still defend him much of the way...he practical didn´t have any service for 2 years.

Try him with a partner up front and let him do what he does best and he might score a few which will mean a lot to his confidence.

Like a Lee Ryder article

Like a Lee Ryder article

:lol:

What part of him looking like he'd rather bath his own mother than put in 100% for Newcastle do you not understand?

What part of him looking like he'd rather bath his own mother than put in 100% for Newcastle do you not understand?

well, i agree he has not put in a strong performance for some time. just saying he has been used as a lone striker with little service for a long time. That also means he has been used as a target man - when it so obvious that it is not what he is best at.

He needs to be in the box where crosses are coming in more often and a partner to make place and take the attention away from him.

His working conditions have been awful and not many would have done better in terms for goals imo. 

Things might have happen behind the scenes?...but if Steve M can get his head right and we start playing with 2 forwards then things might change. This season (or half season) will tell? Not ready to let him go unless we sign a proven goal getter.

I'd start Riviere in either Perez or Mitrovic's place if one of them was unavailable before I picked Cisse. He'd offer more to the team (shame he got injured tbf he'd played well in the last few weeks of last season)

I'd start Riviere in either Perez or Mitrovic's place if one of them was unavailable before I picked Cisse. He'd offer more to the team (shame he got injured tbf he'd played well in the last few weeks of last season)

:facepalm:

2 x  :facepalm:

Guest reefatoon

2 x  :facepalm:

2 x  :facepalm: + crazy.gif