Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

If true answer is simple really.

He never plays for us again.

Sell the cunt in January for whatever we can get for him, till then he rots.

Same with Tiote if he is pulling the same shit.

Make a stand against this kind if crap. It may cost us a couple of million, but so fuck.

If true answer is simple really.

He never plays for us again.

Sell the cunt in January for whatever we can get for him, till then he rots.

Same with Tiote if he is pulling the same shit.

Make a stand against this kind if crap. It may cost us a couple of million, but so fuck.

If that's true, he should never have started on Monday, let alone finish 90 minutes. Perez must be wondering what the fuck he has to do to get a game.

Perez has to be a better choice than him after this. To be honest I thought he was before, even if he isn't necessarily an ideal player to play up front by himself.

I agree with this, but I think De Jong could be an option "to hit" be it on the deck or in the air. At least he probably wouldn't just hoof it straight in the air for no reason or pass it to the opposition.

I'd like to see Mitrovic up top, Perez/De Jong just off him, Gini partnering Anita/Colback in midfield and Thauvin and Aarons on the wings (Or Perez, if you start De Jong). Piss takers like Sissoko and Cisse can sit it out until they either start trying or leave. It's an absolute joke that the two most vocal players voicing their displeasure at how their quality is not recognised are the two who look like the should be benched. Cisse doesn't understand why he didn't play a couple of games and then plays like that? Sissoko says that he needs to leave for a Champions League club and then can't put in a decent performance against West Ham? They are honestly taking the mick.

Just sell him and Sissoko, they clearly don't give a shit.

Only watched highlights of the game but at one stage Sissoko sprinted about 80 yards to try to stop a counter attack while nearly everyone else jogged back slowly

Only watched highlights of the game but at one stage Sissoko sprinted about 80 yards to try to stop a counter attack while nearly everyone else jogged back slowly

And?

This would suggest that he does in fact give a shit and that he just had a bad game

And?

This would suggest that he does in fact give a shit and that he just had a bad game

So one defensive run tells you that he cares? Ok  :lol:

And?

So one defensive run tells you that he cares? Ok  :lol:

As I said I didn't watch the game but yes running from that far at top speed while the rest of your teammates in better positions do nothing to try to stop your team from conceding would suggest to me that he cares, yes. Do you care to provide any evidence of him not caring?

Should be dropped, playing any system with only one striker means he is ill suited to play. Ayoze did it well last year so why not again this time round but with more experience, he has shown more in his appearances so far... no brainer for me!

Should be dropped, playing any system with only one striker means he is ill suited to play. Ayoze did it well last year so why not again this time round but with more experience, he has shown more in his appearances so far... no brainer for me!

Exactly. People say he isn't strong enough but he looks like a bodybuilder next to papiss  :lol: