Adrian Mariappa stays at Watford

Skirge

Guest dazzanufc1892

Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, Dawson, Rose; Van der Vaart, Parker, Livermore, Modric, Defoe

Not full strength, but strong.

really under strength if they're playing 10 men

Guest palnese

Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, Dawson, Rose; Van der Vaart, Parker, Livermore, Modric, Defoe

Clearly. 'Arry decided to play ten men tonight?

Clearly. 'Arry decided to play ten men tonight?

Strengthens his case that he can't add up.

In a completely non-racist way (I swear) I was having difficulty identifying him at times (watching on an iPad), but I thought he looked solid. Made one interception I was particularly impressed by. I'd gladly take him.

Winter is one of the few journo's i actually respect and listen to what he has to say, didnt watch the game but if he was that good against a side who are 3rd in the league then it explains why we want him.

As people have mentioned already i reckon the longer this goes on the more likely Watford are going to buckle, reckon we will get him over the line before the deadline for between 2-3 million.

Winter is one of the few journo's i actually respect and listen to what he has to say, didnt watch the game but if he was that good against a side who are 3rd in the league then it explains why we want him.

As people have mentioned already i reckon the longer this goes on the more likely Watford are going to buckle, reckon we will get him over the line before the deadline for between 2-3 million.

I agree Winter knows his stuff  :thup:... The way I saw he lad he is very attentive he have lots of qualities our defenders doesn't....