sunderland

JH

How will they be able to cope with Graham signing, after all he's said about them. It's basically awesome any way you spin it. He does s***, we can cal him agent Graham. He does well "You need a mag to score your goals".There is no way he could play in a derby

Don Hutchison did alright...

Don't recall him saying anything outwardly derogatory about you though.

Oh and rumours are its Grant Holt instead

:yao:

Grant Holt :lol:

How will they be able to cope with Graham signing, after all he's said about them. It's basically awesome any way you spin it. He does s***, we can cal him agent Graham. He does well "You need a mag to score your goals".There is no way he could play in a derby

Don Hutchison did alright...

Don't recall him saying anything outwardly derogatory about you though.

Oh and rumours are its Grant Holt instead

:yao:

Grant Holt :lol:

What a handsome pairing he and Fletcher would be! :lol:

It's a bad move for any Geordie that, just a matter of time before they turn on you, Chopra, Bruce, Clark etc.

One mistake, one missed chance that's all it takes.

Pretty much. It's not worth the grief. Although Clark didn't exactly help himself :lol:

They're also particular of that food originating in India, Bangladesh etc.  A Kerry, I think they're called.

So very is vury and curry is kerry.  :idiot2:

had a mackem physics teacher back in school and he used to say kerrent not current  :lol:

It's amazing how many mackem accents you hear when you're shopping in town on a Saturday. Are the Bridges not good enough??

I'm afraid when I'm listening to Total Sport and a Newcastle fan rings in with a mackem accent, I don't like it, not one bit.

It's amazing how many mackem accents you hear when you're shopping in town on a Saturday. Are the Bridges not good enough??

I'm afraid when I'm listening to Total Sport and a Newcastle fan rings in with a mackem accent, I don't like it, not one bit.

I work with a lad from North Shields, proper broad Geordie accent.

ST holder at the SoL :anguish:

Got stuck in Sunderland Royal last week, transferred there at 4am, A&E full of drunken mackem accents when all I wanted to do was sleep while waiting to be shifted to the ward.  :anguish: Awful awful dialect. From heya (here) to pyaid (paid)..urgh.

It's a bad move for any Geordie that, just a matter of time before they turn on you, Chopra, Bruce, Clark etc.

One mistake, one missed chance that's all it takes.

I don't think many turned on Chopra, as someone has said Clark didn't exactly help himself and I think Bruce was more down to the fact that he was incompetent, results at the time were shocking and he couldn't bring himself to take any of the stick he got for it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well, don't think Danny Graham will be going to Sunderland now.  :lol:

Booed when he came on as a sub, with 'Danny Graham we don't want you to come' chants afterwards.  :lol: :lol: