sunderland

JH

Gary Bennett is usually areet on Total Sport.  Gabbiadaftcunt is different though. Seems to take his utterly shit views up to a new level each week.

I think Bennett's even worse tbh. Both seem sensible compared to the utter tripe Horswill used to trot out on the "Legends" like. :lol: Can't believe I'm almost defending Gabbiadini here. :facepalm:

Gary Bennett is usually areet on Total Sport.  Gabbiadaftcunt is different though. Seems to take his utterly s*** views up to a new level each week.

I think Bennett's even worse tbh. Both seem sensible compared to the utter tripe Horswill used to trot out on the "Legends" like. :lol: Can't believe I'm almost defending Gabbiadini here. :facepalm:

Like Ando, at least Bennett watches them live every week.  Marco lives down York and streams them most weeks :lol:

did Gabiadini only play one season in the top div for them, and get relegated, maybe it scarred him.

He went to Palace in the end didn't he?

aye- just wikid it, 15 games 5 goals- had a longer spell at derby- maybe he did ok in top flight there?

did Gabiadini only play one season in the top div for them, and get relegated, maybe it scarred him.

aye- just wikid it, 15 games 5 goals- had a longer spell at derby- maybe he did ok in top flight there?

They were Div 2 weren't they? Lower league scuffler tbh.

I can remember drawing 2-2 with Derby in our promotion season and Gabbiadaftcunt missing a complete sitter at the Leazes End.

Gary Bennett is usually areet on Total Sport.  Gabbiadaftcunt is different though. Seems to take his utterly shit views up to a new level each week.

this.

Bennett normally talks the truth and says when they are shite and is honest about MONg. Gabbiafuckindini on the other hand, fuck me.

Rose says again that he wants first team football. There's a possibility that he'll get it at Spurs, but I guess Sunderland are the likeliest option.

There's no way Rose is good enough for Spurs.

There's no way he will be at Sunderland next season either, his performances are the epitome of a man striving to get out. :lol:

Rose says again that he wants first team football. There's a possibility that he'll get it at Spurs, but I guess Sunderland are the likeliest option.

There's no way Rose is good enough for Spurs.

Before this season I'd have agreed without hesitation. His reviews have been great this year, but I've only seen highlights, which are no way to judge a player. I'd love to see a neutral give some feedback.

By the way I've always thought Danny Rose was absolutely worse than shit, but this season at left back he's actually been fairly impressive.

Agree with that, only seen him in a few of their TV games and he gets forward well