sunderland

JH

f***ing hell

Met Colback today and had a few words...

Seems canny. Asked if I was going to the match on Sunday, said they need a win just to get a bit confidence back.

Mentioned that the mags are only one point ahead of us but some are saying they could still scrape Europe, yet they are talking about us being relegated. I did remind him that they are now winning games and we aren't..

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=766771#ixzz2NbSQusMb

From the awful FB banter page(someone commented so it appeared on my feed. This is the mackem admin:

Congratulations on NUFC struggling to beat an awful mickey mouse Russian version of Gretna FC over 180 minutes, needing another last minute goal to dig them out of the clarts .. hopefully you get drawn against a real European side who will put you back into your boxes before you get all delusional and sweaty at the thought of winning a trophy no real football fans care about.

Such bitter w*****s  :lol:

That much bitter irony actually must be painful to carry around. Seems heavy :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

From the awful FB banter page(someone commented so it appeared on my feed. This is the mackem admin:

Congratulations on NUFC struggling to beat an awful mickey mouse Russian version of Gretna FC over 180 minutes, needing another last minute goal to dig them out of the clarts .. hopefully you get drawn against a real European side who will put you back into your boxes before you get all delusional and sweaty at the thought of winning a trophy no real football fans care about.

That much bitter irony actually must be painful to carry around. Seems heavy :lol:

Theres about 300 replies, might have a look through to see if he gets any worst :lol:

Must be horrible knowing your supporting an absolute nothing club.  Imagine paying 400-550 quid for a season 'card' knowing that the club are dishing out free tickets each week to every man and his dog.

:yao:

Theres about 300 replies, might have a look through to see if he gets any worst :lol:

Nah. You've got a European draw to watch ;)

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Good point

:lol: Good point

Shellbyville.com will be better after they're professing the away trip will win them the Derby anyhow :lol:

Love that he's already covering all bases just in case we do actually go and win it with the "trophy no real football fans care about" bullshit :lol:

just noticed one of them on RTG repeating the myth that some Newcastle fans will not eat bacon due to the colour.

Has anyone ever experienced this or is it aother "repeat it until its true" kinda thing.

Mind they are the fans that boycotted Sugar Puffs.

just noticed one of them on RTG repeating the myth that some Newcastle fans will not eat bacon due to the colour.

Has anyone ever experienced this or is it aother "repeat it until its true" kinda thing.

Sugar Puffs thing is still mega lolz like. :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

I eat more bacon than Humbugs.

Suppose that makes me a Mackem, marra.

Guest Roger Kint

Depends what Bacon, i won't eat the rashers because they are like stripes. The rest is edible.

I get the medal ones(i think thats the name anyway) none of the fat on it just all beautiful bacon. Nothing better than 9 rashers in 1 stottie marra

There is also a clip on youtube from Tyne Tees news at the time, of Mackems saying they'd no longer be shopping at Sports Direct (or whatever they were called at the time) when Mike Ashley took over NUFC. ;D

Guest AFCNewcastle1892

I remember when Northern Rock took over our sponsorship and a shitload of Mackems pulled their money (okay, not much admittedly) out of there.