sunderland

JH

Comercially sunderland make more than us. :anguish:

That's embarrassing from our point of view.

Hows that? I ain't see nee figures so i'm curious.

he can only mean from sponsorship deals, which seemingly mike has minimal interest in

If he is on about the invest in Africa deal, it was worth "up too" £20M a year but that was based on them qualifying for the champions league every year. It'll be a hell of a lot less than that for this one year they had them hahahaha!!

If they go down can see it helping them like it did us, they have a lot of deadwood to clear out and a rebuilt squad could go straight back up again. If they stay up don't think much will change

Until they show any competence in the transfer market I won't be worried, Di Canio apparently spent like a nutter at Swindon, I don't mind if he does the same again.

Guest Roger Kint

NUFC Commercial income 2012: £13.8m

safc commercial income 2012: £16.8m

Seems like the Virgin sponsor wasnt too big, also doesnt Mike outsource the food/drink in the ground? That will improve next year with the so called 'biggest commercial deal we have had' comes in

We made £10m more in gate receipts too btw

If they go down can see it helping them like it did us, they have a lot of deadwood to clear out and a rebuilt squad could go straight back up again. If they stay up don't think much will change

It will cost Short a fortune to keep a decent squad together though, do you seriously think he would stick around?

Guest Roger Kint

It will cost Short a fortune to keep a decent squad together though, do you seriously think he would stick around?

:yao:

RTG been posting the phone numbers of our fans, then taking turns to call and dish out grief.  Pathetic.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/63429/derby-banter-gone-too-far-newcastle-fans-bombarded-with-phone

RTG are too stupid to mask their number beyond 141, sure some of them will end up in s*** for it.

even if they did put 141 infront of it, the person could still trace them if he/she took it further with the police or whatever.

How exactly did they get their numbers and from where?

I love the fact they call their forum Ready To Go by the way, always reminds me of something that sums up the difference between the clubs - our club anthem is a local folk song from 1862, theirs is a Berkshire pop song from Now 62.

Guest Roger Kint

RTG been posting the phone numbers of our fans, then taking turns to call and dish out grief.  Pathetic.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/63429/derby-banter-gone-too-far-newcastle-fans-bombarded-with-phone

RTG are too stupid to mask their number beyond 141, sure some of them will end up in s*** for it.

even if they did put 141 infront of it, the person could still trace them if he/she took it further with the police or whatever.

Its not like they are giving up the Queens mobile number you know :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I really hate that song as well. Didn't 'boro have that as their intro song a while ago as well?

Until they show any competence in the transfer market I won't be worried, Di Canio apparently spent like a nutter at Swindon, I don't mind if he does the same again.

He won't be allowed to though as he is only their "head coach" so it looks like Ellis is going for a more continental approach to transfers.

That's what I mean, there's ways of using proxies and disposable numbers, but 141 doesn't let you hassle people without being  traced. Guessing it's numbers of mag colleagues or 'mates' they're giving out.

]That's what I mean, there's ways of using proxies and disposable numbers, but 141 doesn't let you hassle people and not be traced. Guessing it's numbers of mag colleagues or 'mates' they're giving out.

It was the "leader" of the NYPD or something.  Whatever the fuck that means.

Guest Slippery Sam

I love the fact they call their forum Ready To Go by the way, always reminds me of something that sums up the difference between the clubs - our club anthem is a local folk song from 1862, theirs is a Berkshire pop song from Now 62.

Blue pop

Coke it's not

Championship we're ready for the big drop

Baby they're Ready to Gooooo

Sima had his own thread on rtg for about 5 minutes. Basically calling him a twat. Got to 2 pages in record time then got deleted dammit. Think him replying with facts and common sense to their rubbish is getting to them.  :cheesy:

Sima had his own thread on rtg for about 5 minutes. Basically calling him a twat. Got to 2 pages in record time then got deleted dammit. Think him replying with facts and common sense to their rubbish is getting to them.  :cheesy:

Did I? How the fuck did I miss that?

Guest neesy111

he can only mean from sponsorship deals, which seemingly mike has minimal interest in

If he is on about the invest in Africa deal, it was worth "up too" £20M a year but that was based on them qualifying for the champions league every year. It'll be a hell of a lot less than that for this one year they had them hahahaha!!

I'm basing that from the financial figures from last season.  sunderland made 18M, we made 12M.  Ridiculously small amount from ourselves.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm basing that from the financial figures from last season.  sunderland made 18M, we made 12M.  Ridiculously small amount from ourselves.

Maybe the actual figures would have been a better idea. Not only are you comparing two separate years you even manage to get our figure wrong :lol: