sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Only reason I'd heard of Cisse was when he was linked to this lot.  Would say Haidara was a bit of an 'unknown' and looks to be a decent player.

You didnt hear of Cisse the previous summer when we spent ages trying to sign him but they were asking too much?

Guest Roger Kint

BMoOnYpCEAAMkbo.jpg

Spot the typo anyone?

Small time c***s.

Dear Me. A wall (or part of) with a list of 'memorable' results, as backdrop for a shirt launch.

Small Time indeed.  :jesuswept:

Surprised they didnt get the 9-1 at the top in view actually

Only reason I'd heard of Cisse was when he was linked to this lot.  Would say Haidara was a bit of an 'unknown' and looks to be a decent player.

You didnt hear of Cisse the previous summer when we spent ages trying to sign him but they were asking too much?

Thought he was linked to them before us.

Guest Roger Kint

Thought he was linked to them before us.

That was the January window we signed him when they thought he was going to them. We had been quoted £17m or something the previous August

Guest Haris Vuckic

''We've won fuck ahhll and only finished in the tyop 10 3 times in the last 60 yeaarrhas, so heearazz a lisht of owaa sewpa dewpa gamezh''

Guest Haris Vuckic

Apparently for goal difference sake - regarding the 1-9 - they may as well have won 1-0 as average goal difference was used but that's always confused me. 

Guest neesy111

Apparently for goal difference sake - regarding the 1-9 - they may as well have won 1-0 as average goal difference was used but that's always confused me. 

Average Goal Difference?  How the fuck did that work? :lol:

''We've won f*** ahhll and only finished in the tyop 10 3 times in the last 60 yeaarrhas, so heearazz a lisht of owaa sewpa dewpa gamezh''

Actually, looking at it again, its only SIX results - repeated to form a longer list! :spit:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Average Goal Difference?  How the f*** did that work? :lol:

Exactly. :lol:

Games played vs goals scored/conceded I think.

Guest Roger Kint

Wait they've actually got 0 - 9 in the advertising for their new kit? f***ing hell man :lol: What a bunch of clows. Rattled to my very core.

1-9 marra

Why on earth would any "mag" plastic or not want to enter that hovel. what a bell

It was his only way of getting in a "dig" and the Kegan-ite s**** in.

Yeah true. Love the fact he's got a tribute to Gary Rowell ffs

The "grown-up" equivalent of "girls not allowed" on a kid's door.

Mate of mine works in Doxford Park and apparently they've been (trying to) give away free tickets for Bon Jovi all day as ticket sales have been so poor... bit of a pisser for them who paid full whack for theirs mind. Though to be fair..... Bon Jovi? Is it 1992 again?

I hope the promoters don't pull the pink piggery from their tour circuits, Newcastle hotels must do well once both sunderland's hotels are full.

Average Goal Difference?  How the f*** did that work? :lol:

Exactly. :lol:

Games played vs goals scored/conceded I think.

Goal average was number of goals scored in a season divided by number of goals conceded and was used up to 1976 in the league. Must have been a fucking nightmare to work out the permutations before calculators.