Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think the actual Eurostar tickets are specified on certain times. Problem is when I chose 'Any Belgian Station', it still just comes up with Brussels.

I'm pretty sure that is becuase it's only the Eurostar service which is specific- the onward journey is valid for any service except the ICE and Thalys services which are other international services.

I've just booked a train+hotel package and it comes up with 'Brussels' but the hotel I've booked is in Bruges as part of the same deal, so I'm assuming the website books the trains correctly!

I think the actual Eurostar tickets are specified on certain times. Problem is when I chose 'Any Belgian Station', it still just comes up with Brussels.

I'm pretty sure that is becuase it's only the Eurostar service which is specific- the onward journey is valid for any service except the ICE and Thalys services which are other international services.

I've just booked a train+hotel package and it comes up with 'Brussels' but the hotel I've booked is in Bruges as part of the same deal, so I'm assuming the website books the trains correctly!

With your Eurostar ticket you can get on any connecting service, doesn't matter which. I done it last year when I went to Brugge via Eurostar.

It's about 30 min on the train from Brussels

Actually the connection to Brugge is 60 mins.

For those who are going this way, this may come in handy.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/Philly1983/D62A06DF-1784-4D8A-865E-4D5E89984412-25250-00001A7B6EEF88B5.jpg

Actually the connection to Brugge is 60 mins.

For those who are going this way, this may come in handy.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/Philly1983/D62A06DF-1784-4D8A-865E-4D5E89984412-25250-00001A7B6EEF88B5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lnIKG.gif

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

there will be some who will support additional displacement of the fair paris lille marseille to see and play hatem Cabaye and my friends and I are going to the displacement of Paris

With your Eurostar ticket you can get on any connecting service, doesn't matter which. I done it last year when I went to Brugge via Eurostar.

It's about 30 min on the train from Brussels

Yep, did the same to another random Belgium town a couple of years ago.

Guest neesy111

is there not a chance these could get moved to a wednesday for TV or anything?

And clash with the Champions League...

:yao:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just gonna have to accept I can't afford any of these away trips this time. Sakes.

Same, my mate rang me before asking me if I wanted to go to Brugge because he was booking up, simply couldn't afford it, never mind.