Newcastle United vs Wolves - 25/2/12 @ 3pm

Skirge

So thetve cut the snakes head off and left its tail in charge. Well done, well worth mad micks severance pay.

Oh well at least Ince can come out at the end of the season and say the reason he wasn't kept on was because he is black.

Wolves chairman Steve Morgan explains the appointment of Terry Connor, saying: "Having spoken to a number of people, we have drawn that process to a close and myself and the board are unanimous that Terry is the right man to lead the club for the remainder of the season."

what a load of bollocks :lol:

What a twat this guy is, questions the media saying 11 days was enough time b saying it's such and important decision to make, yet he was out of the country for the first 3 days.  :lol:

So you sack your manager, don't bother coming back to the Uk for 3 days then tell everyone 11 days wasn't enough time. Wanker.  :lol:

Wolves chairman Steve Morgan explains the appointment of Terry Connor, saying: "Having spoken to a number of people, we have drawn that process to a close and myself and the board are unanimous that Terry is the right man to lead the club for the remainder of the season."

:lol:

I'll be shocked if they stay up this season.

what a load of bollocks :lol:

Translated into the real world:

We interviewed all the managers who were interested in taking the job on and found them all to be no better than the poor old bugger that we just sacked so were left with either Ray Wilkins or our caretaker manager Terry Connor.

The thought of having Wilkins around the club every day was unbearable so Terry got the job.

My word!

Hahaha, would a bunch of twats sack McCarthy who is arguably about as good as they can get which has been shown by this utter joke of an interview process......

I hope somewhere Mick is sitting back quietly with a cuppa in hand laughing to himself.

Will will smash these, i cannot wait.... expecting a very convincing performance.