Romain Amalfitano joins Dijon permanently for an undisclosed fee

stozo

Guest elbee909

To the tune of the Cornetto ads:

Amalfitano... give it to hiiiiim...

Just need to replace the 'delicious ice cream from Italy' bit and I think we're done.

On Aril 24th, following recent news that his brother Romain was set to join Newcastle United, Morgan gave a public interview to L'Equipe that he also wants to join Newcastle United, stating that he was a 'huge' Magpies fan and has a particular 'crush' on 'the Silver Fox Alan Pardew'. He is set to sign in the summer for 500k and states that he wants to make an instant friendship with Demba Ba, due to his love of strawberry syrup, which Morgan is a particular fan of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Amalfitano

Simon Bird desperately trying to spin this as a replacement for Ba because he 'plays the same position'.  :rolleyes:

Eh, he's an attacking mid isn't he? Or can he play as a wide forward too?

Supposedly an attacking mid that he can also play as a deep lying playmaker aswell..... Arteta like.

So basically, f*** all like Ba. :lol:

Yep  :lol: i'am presuming he's being brought in as a replacement for Guthrie.... shows how little work these journo's do  :lol:

ffs if we were signing Hoilett or Moses then maybe he would have a case with Ba but not a f*ckin midfielder  :lol:

I should point out i havent actually seen him play but people who have seem to think he plays behind the striker or as a deep lyin playmaker role in midfield.

Same feelings as before so thought I'd just repost this:

Canny. Know nothing about him like but best of luck to him.

If he is Arteta-like, then he could very well be a decent signing. In any case, it's a new club and a new country so he would need time to settle in. So, he might be a replacement for Guthrie but then again, he might not. Could be the case that Amalfitano is being brought in just to add to the squad? We shall see in the near future...

Yep  :lol: i'am presuming he's being brought in as a replacement for Guthrie.... shows how little work these journo's do  :lol:

ffs if we were signing Hoilett or Moses then maybe he would have a case with Ba but not a f*ckin midfielder  :lol:

I should point out i havent actually seen him play but people who have seem to think he plays behind the striker or as a deep lyin playmaker role in midfield.

Might be a replacement for Cab.

Guest elbee909

Will he fit ano the squad?

That Romains to be seen.

Is that ano?

/facepalm

Worst set of puns ever. Amal embarrassed for you.

Top work.

Might be a replacement for Cab.

The only new cab arriving in town is the one Robbie Savage is buying when we get in the Champions League.

:boomboom: