Arsenal 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/03/12 - post-match reaction from page 50

Nate

Guest firetotheworks

Surprisingly I'm not really bothered with the loss. I thought we did ok, fought hard, weren't outclassed and were a bit unlucky at the end. Not taking the 3 points vs Wolves and Sunlun I find much more annoying that losing to Arsenal away from home in the last minute of extra time.

Word.

Not to bothered about the result, the time it happened was most annoying.

Obertan is a soulless fucker, what a waste of space! Williamson is shit too by the way.

In the end, we did not deserve shit from that match, you might say football won in the end...

Why the fuck was Simpson even TAKING the throw in man.

Thats whats stupid about it, it took our fullback entirely out of the game & they scored from his position.

Fucking ridiculous man, an other fullback in the world would have dropped the ball and walked back into position. Danny Simpson throws it to an Arsenal player and stays in their half whilst they run down the pitch and fucking score

James Mc Clean ‏ @JMcC_23 Close

vermaelen right at the death, now more than arsenal deserve, scuffle on the pitch involving...dont really need to say much else

:lol: Except we are like 50p ahead of them. mackem cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

I blame Danny Simpson. Useless.

I usually look for any excuse, but nah, he generally played alright tonight.

There could of easily been 2 or 3 goals scored in the last 20 mins of normal time, let alone the last 5 mins. 2 - 1 flatters us really, but we were a minute away from coming away with a point and it just hurts that we pretty much gave them the ball to kill us off and steal the points with one of our last touches.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Thought Cabaye was anonymous too.

Thought he did alright once Obertan got taken off. Gave him a bit more space for him to move in to. That said, he was pretty awful for 70 minutes.

Guest firetotheworks

And why was Santon taken off? He actually tried to run forward with the ball. f***ing Pardew. I hate this.

Perch was infinitely better defensively.