Newcastle United v Liverpool - Sunday 1st April 2012 1:30pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Sima

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

banner must go up, anthing to wind up/troll liverpool adn its scum players would be funny.

I don't get them tbh.

They're all pretty straightforward. Especially if someone fills you in on the name of the character. Some of them just get funnier and funnier the more situations they're used in. If no one had mentioned the troll face but I'd seen it in the crowd against Liverpool, I definitely would laugh

I don't even f***ing understand them tbf.

Went into that thread in GC once or twice and was thoroughly bemused by the whole experience.

I don't think they are funny either.

http://i40.tinypic.com/vrygw4.jpg

:lol:

Also

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2008/08/dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/9/9/54f7253b-e25f-438c-88f2-ba7cb387c5b5.jpg

Would anyone not swap Liverpool's season (on the pitch) for ours like?

If they hadn't won a cup and weren't still  going strong in the FA Cup as well then maybe we could gloat a bit. But the move has been a good one for him in all honesty, looks fairly small time to be having a dig at him, such an easy comeback for him given that he has a medal to his name since leaving us.

It's not so much to do with his own personal achievements since he left, but more to do with the fact he belittled our club and we've since gone on to completely prove him wrong, made only sweeter by the fact we're on course to achieve the top six spot he said we had no chance of ever reaching, and left in search of, at the expense of his new club.

Get some relative of Rosa Parks to be a half time hero as well, and play some speeches by Marthin Luther King and Malcolm X as the players are running onto the field too.

reckon the banner is a good idea, like the design. 

although maybe a 'show racism the red card' banner wouldn't be a bad idea either...

:memelol:

Seriously thats brilliant.....

Aye that's spot on.

Guest BooBoo

Hated the memes to begin with, but love them now.

I can't even really explain why I find the Yao so funny.

Divide the starting lineup into the following groups.

Krul, Williamson, Jonas, Cabaye, Guthrie.

Simpson, Perch, Tiote, Ba, Cisse.

Just before kick-off have them line up facing each other, then walk towards each other and shake hands.

Ben Arfa can just do some skills or something in the background.

Would be a touching moment.

Get some relative of Rosa Parks to be a half time hero as well, and play some speeches by Marthin Luther King and Malcolm X as the players are running onto the field too.

I am almost positive some of her relatives live near me. I'll get right on this.

I think Carroll could tear Perchy a new one this weekend sadly, not fantastic at CB particularly against big lads (see Norwich). Hopefully King Kenny (he's not a real king) is too stupid to play him.

I think Carroll could tear Perchy a new one this weekend sadly, not fantastic at CB particularly against big lads (see Norwich). Hopefully King Kenny (he's not a real king) is too stupid to play him.

We'd be better sticking Williamson on Carroll.  Could also consider putting Ba on him fom set pieces, as Shola has sometimes done in the past for taller members of the opposition.

We'd be better sticking Williamson on Carroll.  Could also consider putting Ba on him fom set pieces, as Shola has sometimes done in the past for taller members of the opposition.

Small part of me wishes we still had Oba. That boy could jump :lol:

Definitely need Williamson on Carroll to even have a chance of winning anything in the air. Suarez running at Williamson or Perch scares the s*** out of me like.

oh how we're going to miss Capitan Colo :( Going to need one of Cheiks dominating performances in this one

5-0 would be lovely - resulting in dogleash getting the bullet.

He royally fucked our team and club over, there should be more abuse directed at him than anyone else IMO after what he did to us.

Then again, maybe he gets a small bit of recognition for the CarrLOL signing.

EDIT:  Dont loose your job, your doing a great job in the league!!!