Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

It's at 3pm? f*ck me i thought it was a 7:45 kick off and i just got up  :lol:

For some reason I thought it was at 4pm or something on tv. p*ssed off that I stupidly agreed to go into work for a few hours at 4. :dave:

:huff: glad i didnt do that myself, considering the option was there would be rather pissed off. :rant:

7 minutes until the teams are tweeted.  Checking twitter 1 hour before kick-off has become a ritual for me.

Most anticipated line up for me in ages. Not sure at all how we'll set up. Just want the front three on for definite

From BBC: Tom via text: "I definitely don't love Pardew. As a nine-year old Reading fan I sent him a letter asking him to stay at the club with a drawing of him too. He replied saying he wouldn't leave. He was appointed West Ham manager a week later. Crushing."

:lol: Wonder what that drawing looked like

7 minutes until the teams are tweeted.  Checking twitter 1 hour before kick-off has become a ritual for me.

Most anticipated line up for me in ages. Not sure at all how we'll set up. Just want the front three on for definite

Front three of course. Colo returning would be dreamy.

From BBC: Tom via text: "I definitely don't love Pardew. As a nine-year old Reading fan I sent him a letter asking him to stay at the club with a drawing of him too. He replied saying he wouldn't leave. He was appointed West Ham manager a week later. Crushing."

:lol: Wonder what that drawing looked like

:lol: :lol: Class.

What's wrong with you? Watching last week's Cisse goals in club with 5 pints before you post the team on here is my ritual!  :frantic: