Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Surely we can't get a full house against Bolton? There's bound to be loads of tickets!

Think again,hardly any left and it will be a sell-out come KO. We've also took 2 thirds of the away section.

Bizzarre! Oh well lets hope it lifts the atmosphere rather than 4000 extras groaning every time someone misplaces a pass.

An early goal to get some of the moaners on board is crucial.

I´m not nervous at all. Bolton is where they are because they are shit. Yes, they have a lot to play for, but so does we.

We seems to struggle with injuries, that´s not to our advantage. But the front three can by them self destroy Bolton and as someone said, a midfield with Jonas, Raylor and Gosling (if they play) is no worse than what Bolton got.

Btw. If Wiliamson is good at anything, it is the aerial battles.

HOWAY!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Surely we can't get a full house against Bolton? There's bound to be loads of tickets!

Think again,hardly any left and it will be a sell-out come KO. We've also took 2 thirds of the away section.

Bizzarre! Oh well lets hope it lifts the atmosphere rather than 4000 extras groaning every time someone misplaces a pass.

An early goal to get some of the moaners on board is crucial.

Yeh I think it might be a moaners game today.

I can't understand it, a natural reaction is fine but some people thrive on it.

Like I said before the Wolves game when there was similar optimism abound I'll be happy to take a narrow win...

And we should have gone on and walked that game, our worst dropped points at home this season i'd say.

Nervous about this one, not sure why.

Because it's very rare that a team wins 5 on the bounce. Would be an incredible feat for us.

F*cking hell. I was mildly confident we'd scrape a result until I realised this. Five in a row would indeed be incredible.

It's at 3pm? f*ck me i thought it was a 7:45 kick off and i just got up  :lol:

For some reason I thought it was at 4pm or something on tv. Pissed off that I stupidly agreed to go into work for a few hours at 4. :dave: