Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

http://i.imgur.com/HUe1I.png

http://i.imgur.com/EKtEc.png

:yao:

I remeber his intervfiew after we beat them up at their place, he was extremely un complimentary and un gracious in defeat, a complete contrast to the way Pards has conducted himself in post match interviews all season.

I tried pressing play.

Some 'shock team news' in the Journal tomorrow apparently. Probably just Marveaux/Best returning to training.

Also, it's been French week. :aww:

Smith recalled and ready to use his experience to push us onto the Champions League...

:scared:

Some 'shock team news' in the Journal tomorrow apparently. Probably just Marveaux/Best returning to training.

IMO it'll be Ferguson pushing for a starting spot, or as you say, the returning injured possibly sitting on the bench. Or, maybe it's just a rehash of the Krul news.

French week, what a horrid idea. Our players will probably all knack each others cars in the car park by virtue of being shit drivers, training will be horrendously slack due to all of the players surrendering the ball and deciding not to tackle each other, and morale will be on the floor as everyone at the club will be unnecessarily rude to each other for seven days. Plus, frogs legs taste like shit.

IMO it'll be Ferguson pushing for a starting spot, or as you say, the returning injured possibly sitting on the bench. Or, maybe it's just a rehash of the Krul news.

French week, what a horrid idea. Our players will probably all knack each others cars in the car park by virtue of being shit drivers, training will be horrendously slack due to all of the players surrendering the ball and deciding not to tackle each other, and morale will be on the floor as everyone at the club will be unnecessarily rude to each other for seven days. Plus, frogs legs taste like shit.

I once had frog's legs in an Egyptian restaurant in Hamburg. They were canny, actually.

French week, what a horrid idea. Our players will probably all knack each others cars in the car park by virtue of being s*** drivers, training will be horrendously slack due to all of the players surrendering the ball and deciding not to tackle each other, and morale will be on the floor as everyone at the club will be unnecessarily rude to each other for seven days. Plus, frogs legs taste like s***.

They're nice if you cook them in salt and chilli pepper :aww:

or maybe Simpson dropped for Tavernier?

I'd fap myself silly if we dropped Simpson, sadly it won't happen this season.

More likely if he were to dropped (which is very slim) that it would be for Ferguson and Santon moved the the right.

Guest taps01

or maybe Simpson dropped for Tavernier?

I'd fap myself silly if we dropped Simpson, sadly it won't happen this season.

More likely if he were to dropped (which is very slim) that it would be for Ferguson and Santon moved the the right.

This won't happen against Stoke that's for sure!

Theres definitely potential for ferguson on the left. Pardew likes pace against stoke and won't play obertan so ferguson could be the option on left wing. Still, I can't see Pardew droppong Jonas

you mean Ba?

Theres definitely potential for ferguson on the left. Pardew likes pace against stoke and won't play obertan so ferguson could be the option on left wing. Still, I can't see Pardew droppong Jonas

you mean Ba?

Now that would be a shock.

you mean Ba?

Fair point, im worried we won't go 4-3-3 but if we do then I'd not expect to see ferguson

Williamson was quoted today saying letting HBA Cisse and... Shola do there stuff! Wonder if he's let slip how the team has been setting up this week... Would be surprised myself!

Williamson was quoted today saying letting HBA Cisse and... Shola do there stuff! Wonder if he's let slip how the team has been setting up this week... Would be surprised myself!

:pokerface:

Yeah, this would be an even bigger shock. Really hope we see Ba on Saturday, I really think that this 2 week break will have done him some good, mentally and physically. One goal is all he needs to get his confidence up and running again...

Plus, I can see Ba being up for destroying Stoke again and maybe that could be his extra bit of motivation.

I once had frog's legs in an Egyptian restaurant in Hamburg. They were canny, actually.

Ooh, look at me. Pathetic.

Always wanted in on this craze.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Shola in would make sense for Pardew's set piece containment plans, but then again so would playing Demba.