Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Not sure how true it is but saw a stat the other day that Arsenal haven't won a game all season without Arteta in their side.

Bloody hell, they only signed him in January as well, done amazing to not win for the first 4 months and still be 3rd ;)

They signed him in the summer.

Not sure how true it is but saw a stat the other day that Arsenal haven't won a game all season without Arteta in their side.

Bloody hell, they only signed him in January as well, done amazing to not win for the first 4 months and still be 3rd ;)

Erm Signed him at the end so August :lol:

Really? Haha, I thought that stat seemed a bit mental, thought he was a january signing!

Signed him in August but it is something daft like he's not missed many games and most were when they had no defence.

4 games to go and we're 4th ;D What the hell is going on, man? Genuinely can't believe this is happening and that it could get even better.

If we beat Wigan then we'd have to collapse to miss out. I think we can draw at Chelsea and beat Man City though - if anything, I think Everton is the hardest game there.

But the whole situation is surreal.

Guest Phil K

Going great, but 4 tough games still to go. We CAN do it, suspect we won't. 3 away, and 1 very difficult one at home. If we get through all that in 4th or even 3rd, I'd be doing hand stands. I'm guessing 5th, and the media doing their usual "deluded" crap in relief we didn't make it.

s*** result for us today. Was hoping for a deflated City team.

What we might get instead is a City team shitting themselves because of the pressure - look what that did to Man Utd today...

City have played better when the pressure's been off though.

That's what I've been trying to say all day.

The title race was over according to Mancini and they went to Norwich and slaughtered them 6-1. It means nowt.

Shit result for us today. Was hoping for a deflated City team.

This.

I don't think there's a good situation to play city. If the league is lost and they put a second string side out, it'll still be strong. But on the other hand they look fragile under pressure, so it could be beneficial to us if they're still in the running.

The title race was over according to Mancini and they went to Norwich and slaughtered them 6-1. It means nowt.

Don't think for one moment Mancini meant it.

massive difference between over according to Mancini and actually over

Liverpool supporting mate said that he hopes Spurs beats us, because he don't want another team to compete with for fourth. I'm not really sure how that logic works, but I can only imagine that means we are bigger rivals for fourth than both Spurs and Arsenal.

He was half right :kasper:

Our Spurs pre-match thread was 57 pages btw :lol: