Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

I hope City win today and in the Manchester derby because that ŵould set up some game for us to watch early May.

Strange logic. I'd rather had they lost today and lost the Manchester derby. They'd come to us with nothing to play for....

I hope City win today and in the Manchester derby because that ŵould set up some game for us to watch early May.

Strange logic. I'd rather had they lost today and lost the Manchester derby. They'd come to us with nothing to play for....

And thrash us? ;)

So who would people like to see score the goal that clinches it for us? (Knowing fair well that an OG off Pienars arse would do us all fine!)

Ba is an obvious one for his exploits pre ACON, Cisse likewise for post ACON

Be Arfa, well we're potentially talking movie script if its against City

Colo - would be fitting for the man

Big Mike, sense of irony seeing as he hasn't managed one for us yet

Perch for turining it round

Krul, just to prove that a long punt could sometimes work.

Shola, well he's Shola after all

Taylor (S), the nearest we've got after Shola to a Geordie boy.

For me, I'd love it to be Colo or Ben Arfa - and would love it to be against Chelsea (theoretically possible to clinch it then).

Really, 2 wins and a draw should do it. I don't see Chelsea winning all 4 of their games, nor do I see Spurs winning 3 and drawing 1, which is what they'd require if we get 7 points.

Have you seen Spurs run in? Blackburn are dreadful. If B'burn where at home you'd have hope but away, at worst it's a point. Same with Bolton, fighting for their lives but genuinely terrible. Aston Villa - so poor under McLeish and riddled with injuries whilst getting nothing from players like N'Zogbia & Ireland/Gabby. Fulham are poor away and have nothing to play for either.

Even with such poor form, there's 7 easy points their.

Really, 2 wins and a draw should do it. I don't see Chelsea winning all 4 of their games, nor do I see Spurs winning 3 and drawing 1, which is what they'd require if we get 7 points.

Have you seen Spurs run in? Blackburn are dreadful. If B'burn where at home you'd have hope but away, at worst it's a point. Same with Bolton, fighting for their lives but genuinely terrible. Aston Villa - so poor under McLeish and riddled with injuries whilst getting nothing from players like N'Zogbia & Ireland/Gabby. Fulham are poor away and have nothing to play for either.

Norwich & QPR were also easy games. Every game is solid as fuck when you're in bad form.

Norwich & QPR were also easy games. Every game is solid as f*** when you're in bad form.

QPR have looked very handy at home recently. Brilliant victories against L'pool & Arsenal in the last few weeks, I fancied them to win it yesterday. Norwich was a very bad result but they have been a good team this year. You mention bad form, the teams they face are in a similar rot with less quality!

We are talking bad teams, in bad form the perfect mixture.  Every week is huge but if they beat Blackburn there is no reason why they can't win the rest.

Guest bimpy474

It's been good to see Spurs go to shit regardless of whether they fuck it up altogether. Every single year without fail they are the most overrated team in the league.

Fans are fairweather too, my boss and the Dad of a boy in my sons footy team, both said exactly the same thing to me today, when they went 1-0 down they both stopped watching.

Pathetic.

Before Stoke I predicted that we would get 7 points in our last 5 games, meaning Spurs would need 7 and Chelsea 9. There is justifiable reason to upgrade that prediction, but Chelsea now need 8 and Spurs 7 still.

On a random note, where's this website that has the league table from January? Curious to see how it's looking now. We've got to be catching up at a fair pace with Man U for top spot. :aww:

Guest bimpy474

Nice but we have to face 3 of that top 5, along with Chelsea in our remaining games.

Wigan beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverlol, and were robbed against Chelsea, and 3 of those game were away.

No reason for us the fear those fixtures, besides i reckon only two wins will make it interesting.

Nice but we have to face 3 of that top 5, along with Chelsea in our remaining games.

:okay:

... that and the fact that it's our home form that is tremendous and 3 out of the last 4 are away games doesn't bode well.

But then, hell, it's an amazing end however it rolls. :smug: