Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Guest andrew

liverpool will beat chelsea if you ask me, they'll want to get their personal revenge for the fa cup. so i don't think we'll drop to 6th. 5th will probably be ours.

Unfortunately I can't see Arsenal losing or Spurs dropping points at home but at least the possibility exists and we have some hope.

That fucking throw in at the Emirates man. :hmm:

Unfortunately I can't see Arsenal losing or Spurs dropping points at home but at least the possibility exists and we have some hope.

That f***ing throw in at the Emirates man. :hmm:

Stop with that shit man :lol:

It's all but gone now IMO.

We've put in a tremendous effort and taken it to the wire though, so the team can be really proud of themselves.

Personally, think we've missed out on the CL. Can't see Arsenal/Spurs losing next weekend, so it's too much of an ask for us now. If we had drawn today then we would have still been in it but alas, looks like it's not to be.

Fantastic season though, everyone at the club have so much to be proud of.

Think we've missed out most likely.

We didn't miss out today though, we lost when we let Wolves score 2 terrible goals, and let fulham and west brom run rampant over us etc. Today was not a day I had until recently has us down for any points from.

I think we'll finish 5th. We could sit here and blame the Wolves match or the Arsenal match but there are other matches that we were probably lucky to win. Lets just be happy with our place in the Europa next season and do our best to finish CL next season. Can't wait for the season review DVD!

I think we'll finish 5th. We could sit here and blame the Wolves match or the Arsenal match but there are other matches that we were probably lucky to win. Lets just be happy with our place in the Europa next season and do our best to finish CL next season. Can't wait for the season review DVD!

Yeah indeed, brilliant season anyway.

Hodgson will want to go out on a high Arsenal in poor form, Jol will want to get highest points total in prem for Fulham spurs form iffy, it could happen

I just wouldn't bet on it

Hodgson will want to go out on a high Arsenal in poor form, Jol will want to get highest points total in prem for Fulham spurs form iffy, it could happen

Ah get money on it man

Fulham and Everton still have something to play for; 7th will be good enough for a Europa spot should Chelsea win the CL, won't it? Plus there's Jol vs his old club and Roy's farewell. Should be an interesting trio of fixtures and I'm just glad we're a part of it with so much to play for.

Ah get money on it man

you don't want me betting on it, trust me

Fulham and Everton still have something to play for; 7th will be good enough for a Europa spot should Chelsea win the CL, won't it? Plus there's Jol vs his old club and Roy's farewell. Should be an interesting trio of fixtures and I'm just glad we're a part of it with so much to play for.

Don't think it will. Maybe somebody can confirm?

Thankfully, Arsenal and Spurs don't have straightforward fixtures. I can definitely see one of them slipping up, but it's a question of whether we win and whether the slip up lets us in.

Luke Edwards ‏ @LukeEdwardsTele

He will probably go back on this in press conference but Pardew has targeted another CL challenge nxt season whatever happens nxt wknd #nufc

Ambitious.

Don't think it will. Maybe somebody can confirm?

I thought if Chelsea win the CL, but miss out on CL qualification they get a CL spot as defending champions at the expense of 4th, but the league get an extra EL spot. So 4th get the extra spot and Chelsea in 5/6th get CL which in turn passes on their EL spot from winning the Cup to the league.