Wigan Athletic 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg48

Dave

Well done Pards, bring off the player who has been running the show for the last 10 minutes and the only player creaking anything. Idiot.

Back to insulting him again. Wondered how long it would take.

Why is it ok to insult Mike Williamson but not Alan Pardew?

When did I insult Williamson? I offered a fair appraisal of him and didn't resort to calling him names.

Plus, one's done a superb job this season and the other has let us down time after time.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Williamson and what you said

Right. He's been a rock.

He's done his best and made some mistakes, just like Pardew. It's MADNESS to call the latter names though?

We're on 62 points with that squad. Anyone calling Pardew names is a fucking idiot.

Well done Pards, bring off the player who has been running the show for the last 10 minutes and the only player creaking anything. Idiot.

When did I insult Williamson? I offered a fair appraisal of him and didn't resort to calling him names.

Plus, one's done a superb job this season and the other has let us down time after time.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

No, but he's not let us down time after time.

Hes probably had 2 or 3 decent games, he's been crap the rest of the time.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

He's done his best and made some mistakes, just like Pardew. It's MADNESS to call the latter names though?

We're on 62 points with that squad. Anyone calling Pardew names is a fucking idiot.

Williamson is part of that squad you utter wum.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

:thup:

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

No, but he's not let us down time after time.

Hes probably had 2 or 3 decent games, he's been crap the rest of the time.

5 or 6 decent games I'd say. Agree with the rest.

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

We're on 62 points with that squad. Anyone calling Pardew names is a f***ing idiot.

:lol:

No he hasn't

Who hasn't what?

Right. He's been a rock.

We're on 62 points with that squad. Anyone calling Pardew names is a f***ing idiot.

Which is exactly why Pardew doesn't deserve to be called names. Have you figured it out yet?