Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

I think Wenger has more sense than to let The King "develope" Jenkinson for a season.

Mind you even Wenger has struggled to get him to use his weaker foot... So one footed like Santon...

Guest chopey

Sissoko at right back

Apparently its too cold for Sissoko so he wants a move to warmer pastures

Who are these absolute mongs who still slag off players for wanting to leave what has become a nothing club who actively avoid competing for anything meaningful?

The last one I slagged off was Demba Ba but that was because him and his hangers on were seemingly after a move from day 1 and I was sick of reading about it by the time he departed. The "I've finally made it, moving to such a big club as Chelsea" stuff was also irksome.

Who are these absolute mongs who still slag off players for wanting to leave what has become a nothing club who actively avoid competing for anything meaningful?

The last one I slagged off was Demba Ba but that was because him and his hangers on were seemingly after a move from day 1 and I was sick of reading about it by the time he departed. The "I've finally made it, moving to such a big club as Chelsea" stuff was also irksome.

Demba wasn't wrong though.

And to be fair the same shit was going on then.

Demba finally made it? He went to a club who were paying him more money, predictably spent most of his time on the bench and won naff all. He'll be at QPR or some other hellhole next season. The man's a total fake.

Demba finally made it? He went to a club who were paying him more money, predictably spent most of his time on the bench and won naff all. He'll be at QPR or some other hellhole next season. The man's a total fake.

Total fake who banged them in for us and was loved until he did the sensible thing

The man cares about money and nowt else and constantly tries to project otherwise. Nobody will remember him in 10 years and that's exactly what players like that deserve.

I agree, very good for us but a mercenary through and through.