Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

"We will send him to France (for this week's international duty) for them to assess him but we think he will be on his way back,'' he said. "We don't think it is a particularly bad tear - a strain hopefully.''

Guest Slippery Sam

:anguish:

Just want this season over.

Yeah, with QPR, Reading and Wigan going down.  I will gladly accept Sunlun staying up at the expense of Wigan.

You do have to start asking questions, the amount of injuries we get.  Thing is they are always out forever, not just one match.  Hatem, seemingly keeps getting near then has yet another set back, again a massive set back after being allowed to start a game.  Cabaye, been out a lot this season, Tiote suffered lots of niggly injuries keep putting him out for a while.  Now Debuchy, will be interesting to see how quickly he comes back, and whether he comes back too early.

I didn't see the incident at the time, did he pull up lame or was he overstretching?

Was when he got in behind and was ruled offside. He did it either making the run or putting the ball in the net, because as soon as he turned to get back in position he was wincing.

I didn't see the incident at the time, did he pull up lame or was he overstretching?

Not really sure tbh, seemed to be feeling it straight after his disallowed goal so think he may have over-stretched when running on to the through ball.