Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

He's a grown man, come off that s*** man.

This, its getting tiresome to read it all the time. Besides he's been quoted many times stating that he would have joined even if Cabaye wasn't here.

Far too much made of it IMO.

Aye, interview in L'Equipe during the summer saying he'd have signed for us anyway.

‘Yohan told me the club were fantastic but above all he talked about the fans and that convinced me to come straight away.’

He's a grown man, come off that s*** man.

This, its getting tiresome to read it all the time. Besides he's been quoted many times stating that he would have joined even if Cabaye wasn't here.

Far too much made of it IMO.

Aye, interview in L'Equipe during the summer saying he'd have signed for us anyway.

‘Yohan told me the club were fantastic but above all he talked about the fans and that convinced me to come straight away.’

Has Cabaye said goodbye to the fans like?

Guest Howaythetoon

It will be interesting to see how he performs now his big pal is no longer here. At one point today Ki just skipped passed him and rather than busting a gut to chase after him he just gave up and stopped running. There was another time when he gave a silly foul away and Taylor was blatantly asking him why he would do that when he himself and Williamson were there to cover, and he just shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'fuck you'. Mind the body language of a lot of our players today was piss poor.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew must be loving these ready made excuses, they're all lining up nicely.  What a Teflon motherfucker.

:lol:

So true.

Oh aye, great, sure he loves having all his players missing. Must be fantastic.

Christ lads.

You dont do things just for laughs do you Ian. :lol:

Pardew must be loving these ready made excuses, they're all lining up nicely.  What a Teflon motherfucker.

So true.

Christ lads.

This one is just particularly annoying. I mean, it's clearly the exact opposite of what any manager would think and everyone is chuckling along with a massive smug face on about how right it is.

Ah, fuck it :lol:

So true.

Christ lads.

This one is just particularly annoying. I mean, it's clearly the exact opposite of what any manager would think and everyone is chuckling along with a massive smug face on about how right it is.

Well when your manager is saying Joe was doing a good job you really have to wonder don't you Ian? He never had to say anything did he?

Guest bimpy474

So true.

Christ lads.

There you go, that's better :lol: