Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Why would a manager get praise for picking his best players? Should be a minimum requirement of the job. The fact that any one feels he deserves praise for doing so just shows how awful his team selections have been.

David Moyes says hello..

Why would a manager get praise for picking his best players? Should be a minimum requirement of the job. The fact that any one feels he deserves praise for doing so just shows how awful his team selections have been.

Well I mean, at the very least it would be getting an important decision right instead of wrong. Every manager makes selections that fans and pundits disagree with.

I'll praise him, it would be in the same vein as praising your dog for finally stopping shitting on the floor but I will be proud none the less.

• 2 weeks later...

He's a grown man, come off that s*** man.

This, its getting tiresome to read it all the time. Besides he's been quoted many times stating that he would have joined even if Cabaye wasn't here.

Far too much made of it IMO.

Aye, interview in L'Equipe during the summer saying he'd have signed for us anyway.