Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France

Mathieu Debuchy has passed Arsenal medical. Full story: http://bit.ly/1kxuvVV  #AFC #NUFC

Be all over SSN news tomorrow when it's announced :(

As if we need players man, makes no difference. Good luck to the lad we have Raylor man

Raylor, oh god, not good enough two seasons ago, two serious injuries later......it's so not good.

May as well just laugh about it, let's face it this season is gonna be horrific - just imagine Cuntback in midfield, Raylor, Saylor, Willliamson and Dumshit as back 4, Elliot in goal, Siem DeJong as furthest forward but still miles of their defence. Hoofity hoof hoof all the way

I've always maintained we will be safe this season but the thought of that makes me s*** myself

It's the type of defence you would expect in league 1 or 2, however it's coming to a premier theater near you soon. Will be epic watching them fuckers with Tiote giving the ball away, Sissoko and Gouffran not creating and unable to pass the ball it will truly be disgusting, however as you say probably safe because there will be believe it or not worse teams.

Guest bimpy474

Don't think he's as vulnerable as Pardew's inept tactics made him look, for France he hardly ever looks vulnerable.

Mind you similar things were said about Cabaye till has final 3 months and similar things said about Sissoko.

Unfortunately the man in charge is just a clueless nutbjob.

He's vunerable to pace, he got done in the Euro's a couple of years ago by pace, seen it happen a few times for us as well. Mind you that's a small mark on his copybook, he's still a very very good player.

Don't think he's as vulnerable as Pardew's inept tactics made him look, for France he hardly ever looks vulnerable.

Mind you similar things were said about Cabaye till has final 3 months and similar things said about Sissoko.

He's vunerable to pace, he got done in the Euro's a couple of years ago by pace, seen it happen a few times for us as well. Mind you that's a small mark on his copybook, he's still a very very good player.

He isn't the quickest but by god he is better than anything we have had there for years. Danny Simpleton, Carr, Taylor

Guest bimpy474

Mathieu Debuchy has passed Arsenal medical. Full story: http://bit.ly/1kxuvVV  #AFC #NUFC

As if we need players man, makes no difference. Good luck to the lad we have Raylor man

Raylor, oh god, not good enough two seasons ago, two serious injuries later......it's so not good.

May as well just laugh about it, let's face it this season is gonna be horrific - just imagine Cuntback in midfield, Raylor, Saylor, Willliamson and Dumshit as back 4, Elliot in goal, Siem DeJong as furthest forward but still miles of their defence. Hoofity hoof hoof all the way

I've always maintained we will be safe this season but the thought of that makes me s*** myself

It's the type of defence you would expect in league 1 or 2, however it's coming to a premier theater near you soon. Will be epic watching them fuckers with Tiote giving the ball away, Sissoko and Gouffran not creating and unable to pass the ball it will truly be disgusting, however as you say probably safe because there will be believe it or not worse teams.

All the goals we've conceded, all the poor central defensive play and we still haven't signed a dominating CB (not counting Mapou as he's should along side the dominating CB). We go in 2014/15 with Mike Williamson as a first choice in that role, a pathetic lettuce of a man, it's absolutely fucking mental.

All the goals we've conceded, all the poor central defensive play and we still haven't signed a dominating CB (not counting Mapou as he's should along side the dominating CB). We go in 2014/15 with Mike Williamson as a first choice in that role, a pathetic lettuce of a man, it's absolutely fucking mental.

Reckon Saylor will be back in if he's fit. Williamson is easily dropped and as Saylor is on more money there will be pressure to play him. Until he's knackered and misses half the season.

Guest bimpy474

He isn't the quickest but by god he is better than anything we have had there for years. Danny Simpleton, Carr, Taylor

Oh yeah, best since Beye, who again we didn't get to see the best of as we we're in turmoil at the time.

Guest bimpy474

Reckon Saylor will be back in if he's fit. Williamson is easily dropped and as Saylor is on more money there will be pressure to play him. Until he's knackered and misses half the season.

Is this supposed to make me feel better :lol:

Fucking rubbish decision. One of our best players sold yet again with no consideration whatsoever towards the team. And no replacement in the door.

As per usual.

Fuck off you utter cunts.

It's the type of defence you would expect in league 1 or 2, however it's coming to a premier theater near you soon. Will be epic watching them f***ers with Tiote giving the ball away, Sissoko and Gouffran not creating and unable to pass the ball it will truly be disgusting, however as you say probably safe because there will be believe it or not worse teams.

All the goals we've conceded, all the poor central defensive play and we still haven't signed a dominating CB (not counting Mapou as he's should along side the dominating CB). We go in 2014/15 with Mike Williamson as a first choice in that role, a pathetic lettuce of a man, it's absolutely f***ing mental.

And yet Mike was probably our best defender last season, damning really. Desperate for a good back 4 that are able to organise and positionally aware. Colo is only intelligence we have, Mapou looks like he could be decent but Pardcunt ate snails once and now hates the fucking french.

f***ing rubbish decision. One of our best players sold yet again with no consideration whatsoever towards the team. And no replacement in the door.

As per usual.

f*** off you utter c***s.

They don't appear to give a fuck about dismantling teams. We need to build up not tear down. People like Debuchy could be perfect foundation for this club but we won't show the ambition that keeps them here and attracts others.

Every player is for sale and we don't have that many to start with

f***ing rubbish decision. One of our best players sold yet again with no consideration whatsoever towards the team. And no replacement in the door.

As per usual.

f*** off you utter c***s.

Sold cheaply as well considering the market.

Guest bimpy474

It's the type of defence you would expect in league 1 or 2, however it's coming to a premier theater near you soon. Will be epic watching them f***ers with Tiote giving the ball away, Sissoko and Gouffran not creating and unable to pass the ball it will truly be disgusting, however as you say probably safe because there will be believe it or not worse teams.

All the goals we've conceded, all the poor central defensive play and we still haven't signed a dominating CB (not counting Mapou as he's should along side the dominating CB). We go in 2014/15 with Mike Williamson as a first choice in that role, a pathetic lettuce of a man, it's absolutely f***ing mental.

And yet Mike was probably our best defender last season, damning really. Desperate for a good back 4 that are able to organise and positionally aware. Colo is only intelligence we have, Mapou looks like he could be decent but Pardcunt ate snails once and now hates the fucking french.

Says more about the team performance as Mike did look good at times, but lets not kid ourselves because he's fucking awful and weak as piss. Should have replaced him yonks ago.

At least we have something to fight for this season...

I assume you mean fighting to avoid relegation?

Look at the squad: its so incredibly weak now. Surely to god they will start bringing in people now otherwise we are well and truly f**cked.

At least we have something to fight for this season...

I assume you mean fighting to avoid relegation?

Look at the squad: its so incredibly weak now. Surely to god they will start bringing in people now otherwise we are well and truly f**cked.

Aye, mate. I think even if we do bring a few people in it's leaving us very vulnerable unless they get some with Premier League experience. We have a very small squad with little quality to stand above the vast majority of mediocre sides in the league, and a lot of new players from abroad may take time to settle and disrupt whatever semblance of team spirit or cohesion we have left. This is a massive season for Newcastle United. Absolutely huge, on and off the pitch.

Guest bimpy474

If we had a match tomorrow, what would the XI be?

Probably the same as the we will field a week tomorrow at Oldham.

Elliot, Santon, Williamson, Colo, Dummett, Anita, Obertan, Big, Ferguson, Gouffran De Jong.

Saylor, Campbell, Raylor, Marv, Satka, Kemen, Alnwick, Mapou, Perez on the bench.....missed anyone ?