Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

Guest bimpy474

Obertan should've come on for Ba, imo. Not that I thought Bigi had a great game but we completely surrendered the midfield when he went off.

I like the lad a lot but he has a tendency to give a really sloppy pass away in our half. Mind you i'm willing to accept that if playing in the first team advances him like i think it might.

Obertan should've come on for Ba, imo. Not that I thought Bigi had a great game but we completely surrendered the midfield when he went off.

I like the lad a lot but he has a tendency to give a really sloppy pass away in our half.

No more so than tiote

Guest bimpy474

I like the lad a lot but he has a tendency to give a really sloppy pass away in our half.

No more so than tiote

Very true that.

He's incredible for a teenage holding midfielder.

His weakness is his over-enthusiasm with some of his passes really.

Is it set in stone that he's going to play international football for Berundi? Because if not the English FA need to take a good look at him as he is a potential cornerstone for a top quality midfield IMO.

He's incredible for a teenage holding midfielder.

His weakness is his over-enthusiasm with some of his passes really.

Is it set in stone that he's going to play international football for Berundi? Because if not the English FA need to take a good look at him as he is a potential cornerstone for a top quality midfield IMO.

Should certainly be in the U21 set up, surprised this hasn't already happened. His passing decisions are a bit wayward but overall a really quality player in the making.

Guest loven Mag 11

Twice we have taken him off, its made us lose the shape and the midfield battle. We have been hammered for the final 15 minutes of both games once we lost his energy.