Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Cracking little player. Proved quite a few doubters wrong.

In my opinion he's a lot more than that. Today he absolutely bossed the midfield. On this form, he's extremely difficult to play against if you're an opposition midfielder. His reading of the game is unreal.

In my opinion he's a lot more than that. Today he absolutely bossed the midfield. On this form, he's extremely difficult to play against if you're an opposition midfielder. His reading of the game is unreal.

Yes he's really good at moving the ball around quickly. We look a lot better passing side when he's starting.

Taking off Anita was an awful decision at the time. To me it looked like Pardew was just too afraid to take off Cabaye and Anita was the easy option. Cabaye looked like he was going to get sent off at the time and Anita had been playing well

he has one massive problem. once the game gets in behind him he's lost. his sprint back see's the oppo still pulling away fro m him with the ball at their feet. he's quick on the ball but very slow off it.

he has one massive problem. once the game gets in behind him he's lost. his sprint back see's the oppo still pulling away fro m him with the ball at their feet. he's quick on the ball but very slow off it.

Similar to Cabaye except perhaps more mobile.

Yes he's really good at moving the ball around quickly. We look a lot better passing side when he's starting.

This - really intelligent link man, invaluable to most teams...but maybe not Pardew's...

Taking off Anita was an awful decision at the time. To me it looked like Pardew was just too afraid to take off Cabaye and Anita was the easy option. Cabaye looked like he was going to get sent off at the time and Anita had been playing well

he had but if your going to bet on someone who can create or score a chance out of nothing then its Cabaye