Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

• 2 weeks later...

He helps the fluidity of our play so much aswell.  I love the way he just collects the ball and moves it on quickly and then *gasp* moves into space himself to give us an option.  Quality little player being criminally underused.

Aye, our defensive show is always the result of certain players and not the team as a whole nor our defensive/offensive mindset. Nee wonder why people hate misleading stats without any proper form of context.

We conceded 21 goals so far, the highest from 14th position up. Krul must be a crap goalie.

Aye, our defensive show is always the result of certain players and not the team as a whole nor our defensive/offensive mindset. Nee wonder why people hate misleading stats without any proper form of context.

I'm not saying he was the only cause. But he was playing and that did happen. That's more evidence than "we don't look anymore vulnerable when ANita plays". In his only run of games we conceded bags, how have you reached that conclusion? Atleast i'm using a practical example.

I'm not saying he was the only cause. But he was playing and that did happen. That's more evidence than "we don't look anymore vulnerable when ANita plays". In his only run of games we conceded bags, how have you reached that conclusion? Atleast i'm using a practical example.

What practical examples have you used? You just barely mentioned conceding loads of goals when Anita is on the teamsheet without considering other aspects. By the same reasoning Krul is a shit goalie then.

Only a tiny bit more evidence.