Douglas

BONTEMPI

Guest bimpy474

For the last couple of windows i've been at work and was annoyed that i might have missed something. This time i'm off and would rather be at work so i can miss something.

Hate the godamn thing.

• 4 months later...

Has he been linked with a move anywhere at all this window?

If not find it quite strange that we haven't been linked again (I know there was rumours we didn't like the amount of agents he has), or that others haven't due to his contract status.

What's his form been like this season if you know Unbelievable? (Not sure how much interest you take in the Dutch league)

Been better than last season, best on what my brother-in-law, who is a Twente season ticket holder, says. It's been reported he's holding out for a free transfer to Germany.

Just looked at the main FC Twente forum to see what they think, and the consensus seems to be they would rather keep him for the second half of the season than sell now for a few million. They're title contenders and apparently he has been the rock of their defense this season, so they think it would be risky to sell him now.

Personally, I'd still have him here in a shot. If not now, I'd certainly try for a free transfer in the summer.

• 4 months later...

Where did the revival come from?

Not sure where he fits in if Colo stays tbh, we won't play enough games (lol) to keep four first-team CBs happy. I was expecting a younger player to force Williamson out of the picture.

Where did the revival come from?

Not sure where he fits in if Colo stays tbh, we won't play enough games (lol) to keep four first-team CBs happy. I was expecting a younger player to force Williamson out of the picture.

Probably because he's free and his wages according to reports wouldn't be that big.

Or Colo's going...