Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Mackem Logic

He's been charged with misconduct by the FA.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/sunderfansPA_468x361.jpg

:lol:

Brian McNally ‏@McNallyMirror

#nufc boss Alan Pardew charged with misconduct by FA over touchline push on linesman.Looking at 2 or 3 games in the stands despite apology.

Clearly making that up off the top of his head.

Where would he draw that conclusion from, the only precedent for this was the Wenger incident which was a 1 game ban.

It was a stupid thing to do and it annoyed me, but only really for the morality of it. The push itself was kids stuff - absolutely bugger all - but with this 'respect the refs' campaign, you'd expect a lot better from one of the country's model managers.

One game ban and a fine sounds about right. Three would be over-the-top.

This, but no arguments if its longer, just accept it and move on.

It was a stupid thing to do and it annoyed me, but only really for the morality of it. The push itself was kids stuff - absolutely bugger all - but with this 'respect the refs' campaign, you'd expect a lot better from one of the country's model managers.

One game ban and a fine sounds about right. Three would be over-the-top.

This, but no arguments if its longer, just accept it and move on.

Some arguments if it's longer, anything more than one game would be excessive.

Guest BooBoo

Yep, let's get it over and done with.

Storm in a tea cup really but he was always going to get banned. The early apology and admissions may count in his favour and keep the ban to a minimum.

Stupidly enough, whilst a touchline ban in European competition involves not being allowed in the dressing room and no contact with the bench at all, all a Premier League touchline ban means is that he can't be on the touchline. So if we've got communication that works, the jobs a goodun.

Stupidly enough, whilst a touchline ban in European competition involves not being allowed in the dressing room and no contact with the bench at all, all a Premier League touchline ban means is that he can't be on the touchline. So if we've got communication that works, the jobs a goodun.

Surely that can actually help?, as the manager has a better view of the match and don't some managers spend the first half up in the stands anyway, I think I remember Souness doing it.

Surely that can actually help?, as the manager has a better view of the match and don't some managers spend the first half up in the stands anyway, I think I remember Souness doing it.

Fat twat always used to be upstairs for the first half.

Fat twat always used to be upstairs for the first half.

He had to come down after about 20 minutes in that dismal Portsmouth defeat at home, he walked right past where I was sat. All the corporates were screaming at him, "aye get down and sort it out you fucking fat cunt" and that.