Alan Pardew

Dave

Getting a french manager in just now will take us down too imo. Unless it's someone like Houllier who knows the premiership.

Not sure that matters either..... we have someone atm who knows the premiership and its not exactly working out well....

Foreign, especially french seem to take a while to settle in and work things out. Especially if thrown in at deep end.

It doesn't matter who we sign tbh, yesterday proved how much of a fucking idiot the bloke is, even if we sign both defenders, a 2 back-up strikers and a left winger it'll still take a few weeks of sexiness on the pitch to lift me from this slump the massive tosser in charge has put me in.

Reading came from behind to fucking beat us at home, that actually fucking happened.

I know it's childish as fuck but I'm getting to the point where I'm ever unsure of whether or not I want us to beat Villa, if it meant losing to them and getting a new man in charge I would fucking take it straight away. 6 pointer or not we'll lose more points than we'll gain trying to sit on fucking 1 goal leads to the dross of the league at home, that's something that literally no other manager in the history of football has ever tried to do or will ever do.