Alan Pardew

Dave

They have arected a big canvas boared around the training pitch but its sort of transparent anyway, someone professional will be able to see through.

Transparent you say? Quick, get some Sports Direct logos on them pronto!

They already have those around the main training pitch anyway.

“I don’t think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which I have had to do.”

The thought of Pardew walking around the perimeter with a hammer and a mouthful of nails. :lol: :lol:

Well, that's Fat Mike's financial cutbacks for you Alan. He'll have him cleaning the bogs next.

Pardew “There is too much information going out of this training ground to the opposition and I am not going to have it any more.” “I don’t think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which I have had to do.”

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press. Therefore, what I have stopped is the real fans coming to get a view of us.”

“That how I have to be, I am afraid.” “We need to give ourselves the maximum chance of winning our first away game.” “I apologize to the fans if they are not getting the information before the game.”

Anyone know what is about?

http://homerize.com/_framegrabs/1F08/fg_291.jpg

They have arected a big canvas boared around the training pitch but its sort of transparent anyway, someone professional will be able to see through.

Pardew used to be a glazier so that makes sense :lol: should have went for some nice stained glass windows.

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press"

:lol: For gods sake man.

7.5 years to go. Can imagine us playing behind closed doors by then, no fans, no sky cameras, players wrapped in blankets to hide their identity from the opposition manager.

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press"

:lol: For gods sake man.

:lol: :lol:

I can't believe that the local journos just took this down without question.

Actually if it was Lee Ryder I can.

It's like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory ffs  :lol:

"Mean people are spying on me with their mean agents so i have been forced to close the doors to the world".

"No one will ever know the secrets of 4-4-2 and aimless hoof to Williamson's head !"

Seriously man get a grip :lol:

Guest bimpy474

No wonder the teams we have been playing have used 3 in the middle and centre halfs who head the ball well. Damn pesky press letting them know we will be hoofing it.

Don't how they sleep at night.