Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest neesy111

Blamed Santon on the radio.

f*** off Alan, you small time fraudster.

Seriously? What did he say?

'They had more experience than us and it showed, Santon goes through on goal and if he squares it there we score and get a point.'

Come on man, that's hardly blaming Santon for the overall result, just showing how quickly it could change. And to be fair he's right. Santon was awful tonight (IMO) and we would have got a point if he'd squared it.

santon wasn't awful tonight, far from it but we probably would have scored if he'd squared it.....these things happen with inexperienced defenders in the box and hopefully he#ll learn from it.

Santon was bad and has been for a good few games now, it's just the fact that Everton had nothing through their right side.

I know nothing about tactics but it is very hard to explain Shola central and Cisse wide. Best explanation I can come up with is that they had done match preparation in anticipation of playing Ba central, but had to switch at the last minute so he just slotted Shola in to minimize displacement.

Sounds like the excuse he will use, but in reality he should have had Ba anywhere but the bench tonight, any manager worth a damn wouldn't have based their entire plan around a player ready to leave any day. Apart from that his head isn't going to be in it.

For those of you slagging pardew get a grip. They prepared for having Ba in the team. Its alot easier to just slot ameobi in then moving both him and cisse. Its not his fault Ba has fucked off at the 11th hour. He may of just benched the cunt but honestly fuck him long term we are better. The game was very unlucky we probably deserved a draw at worst.

:lol:

I know nothing about tactics but it is very hard to explain Shola central and Cisse wide. Best explanation I can come up with is that they had done match preparation in anticipation of playing Ba central, but had to switch at the last minute so he just slotted Shola in to minimize displacement.

Aye Pardew actually admitted to this before the game. He's far too rigid, which makes it even more surprising when half way through the game he starts doing random shite like subbing on Steve Harper for Ben Arfa and playing him on the shoulder of the last man, or some mental shit like that.

I'm patenting that change by the way, just so he never ever gets tempted to do it.

Sounds like the excuse he will use, but in reality he should have had Ba anywhere but the bench tonight, any manager worth a damn wouldn't have based their entire plan around a player ready to leave any day. Apart from that his head isn't going to be in it.

it was said before tha game.

For those of you slagging pardew get a grip. They prepared for having Ba in the team. Its alot easier to just slot ameobi in then moving both him and cisse. Its not his fault Ba has fucked off at the 11th hour. He may of just benched the cunt but honestly fuck him long term we are better. The game was very unlucky we probably deserved a draw at worst.

Astonishing

I can't believe these people exist

He had the personnel to play Obertan, Cisse and Marveaux up top and a 3 man midfield.  He's an absolute disgrace of a manager with the setup he put out tonight.

Would agree he got the starting line up wrong (by one player). And then the subs.

I wouldn't say a manager who finished 5th with us and won Manager of the Year is a disgrace though. Just having a very bad time of it at the moment.

No I'd call him a fraud.

I just cant believe this has happened. How the fuck have we ended up in this position (Pardew, aye), it's devastating to think. IF (massive) we secure safety before the end of the season  we should sack this awful man and give ourselves plenty of time to look for someone new.

It really is so tempting to sack him now, I mean just how much worse can we get?

For those of you slagging pardew get a grip. They prepared for having Ba in the team. Its alot easier to just slot ameobi in then moving both him and cisse. Its not his fault Ba has f***ed off at the 11th hour. He may of just benched the c*** but honestly f*** him long term we are better. The game was very unlucky we probably deserved a draw at worst.

A player who's spent his ENTIRE career in the middle can't adapt quickly enough to being played in the middle? :lol:

Astonishing

I thought it was somebody taking the piss

Edit: You don't write german poems by any chance do you?

it was said before tha game.

Jesus man, he's totally fucking thick as whale spunk.

For those of you slagging pardew get a grip. They prepared for having Ba in the team. Its alot easier to just slot ameobi in then moving both him and cisse. Its not his fault Ba has f***ed off at the 11th hour. He may of just benched the c*** but honestly f*** him long term we are better. The game was very unlucky we probably deserved a draw at worst.

A player who's spent his ENTIRE career in the middle can't adapt quickly enough to being played in the middle? :lol:

Well you know how much Ba and Shola are like. Did you not see Shola creating all these fantastic chances by himself?

that seems to come back around to Pardew's main strategy being tailored and thorough preparation for matches, with not much thought given to wider development as a team. it means that whenever you get a late injury, or Ba buggering off, the entire thing falls to pieces. he's been here two years and we still don't have a definable gameplan a la Everton and are still falling back on failed plans like hoofing it to Shola.

Seems that Pardew is a manager of matches rather than seasons, difference with last season was having a bit of luck with injuries, new players hitting the ground running and no cup distractions.

Everything's wrong, man. From the ownership down to the rubbish on the subs bench. I'm just supremely p*ssed off that I didn't take the 5th place finish with the pinch of salt it deserved. We're always going backwards while the club is owned by Ashley - and with that, managed by Pardew and employing talentless c***s like Shola Ameobi.

Unfortunately, Pardew's as good as we can do under this lot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Astonishing

Pardew's not flexible enough to do what we've been crying out for in recent games (playing Cisse in his correct position), he also dropped our best player of the last 2 games and people are bang out of order for having a go.  The front six should have been Anita-Tiote-Bigi / Marveaux-Cisse-Obertan and there's no 2 fucking ways about it.

Everything's wrong, man. From the ownership down to the rubbish on the subs bench. I'm suprememly pissed off that I didn't take the 5th place finish with the pinch of salt it deserved. We're always going backwards while the club is owned by Ashley, managed by Pardew and employing talentless cunts like Shola Ameobi.

Agree.

Except for the 2nd bit. If they can still sign people like Debuchy despite the league position and ridiculous tightfistedness they can get a better manager too.

Alan?

Blamed Santon on the radio.

f*** off Alan, you small time fraudster.

Seriously? What did he say?

'They had more experience than us and it showed, Santon goes through on goal and if he squares it there we score and get a point.'

Come on man, that's hardly blaming Santon for the overall result, just showing how quickly it could change. And to be fair he's right. Santon was awful tonight (IMO) and we would have got a point if he'd squared it.

How do you know this by the way, can you see in to an alternative future where Cisse got it, and scored. And they didn't attack again or something like that? If he really truly means that the Santon didn't pass made the whole team play s**** and hoof the ball he can really go f*** himself, its a stupid excuse.

Come on man. That's clearly not what that quote says. On his interview on Sky he said we didn't play that well. That quote is clearly a throwaway "look how close we got to snatching a draw" type quote rather than a "it's all Santons fault" quote.

As usual though, as soon as the tide turns on a manager at this club, every quote will be dissected and turned into a "disgrace".

tbf some were disecting his every quote last season when we were doing well.

Tonight was shocking for Pardew. The defense looks unorganised and our only decent striker on the right wing. But worst of all, Obertan was probably our main threat, and he took him off for a defensive midfielder. He was caught on Sky telling them to go 442 long ball, and it just got far far worse than it was before.

Astonishing

I always wondered what it was like to snort lighter fluid. Now I know, think ill pass.

Guest neesy111

When will Pardew have a go at a senior player ffs instead of being a coward and slagging off the younger members of the team?

Everything's wrong, man. From the ownership down to the rubbish on the subs bench. I'm just supremely p*ssed off that I didn't take the 5th place finish with the pinch of salt it deserved. We're always going backwards while the club is owned by Ashley - and with that, managed by Pardew and employing talentless c***s like Shola Ameobi.

Summed up.