Alan Pardew

Dave

Remember him at the unveiling of the Sir Bobby statue at St James when I was over there last Spring.

Looked confident and suave, shaking hands with fans, telling them to enjoy the match...

Startling to think how far he's fallen in less than a year

I doesn't matter who we sign, he's not going to get the best out of them and we'll still be in the same vain of form. Look at what he did today- against a team that hasn't won away from home all season- and tell me that a couple of signings will fix it, because they wont. He is what is primarily wrong with this team and he must go ASAP. We're certs for relegation now, there's no way we're staying up. I'd be surprised if we win another game all season with this fucking horrible, horrible cunt in charge.

Pardew Out.

Guest bimpy474

I can't see how he can get the fans back after today, he genuinely changed the game with his ineptitude.

Provided we had to pay Pardew a lot of compensation to leave; would people rather he was sacked, or we signed Mbiwa, provided the two events were mutually exclusive?

Would you shag a woman with dicks for tits?

It'd be interesting.

I suppose.

Gives tit wank a whole new meaning.

Very true :lol:

Couldn't be clearer that his approach is just far too negative to keep us up. Can't imagine what was said at half time there - the whole positivity of the 1st half just totally evaporated, made ten times worse by taking off all our creativity.

Fuck knows who we would get in, but we're being dragged down at the moment anyway.

I can't see how he can get the fans back after today, he genuinely changed the game with his ineptitude.

Provided we had to pay Pardew a lot of compensation to leave; would people rather he was sacked, or we signed Mbiwa, provided the two events were mutually exclusive?

It'd be interesting.

I suppose.

Gives tit wank a whole new meaning.

Eh lads, there's this place called Thailand...

Guest firetotheworks

I think I'll cancel my Direct Debit to spare him my negative views on his negative outlook on football. Blaming the atmosphere? That's so desperate. He'll be blaming 9/11 next.

I predicted at half time that he would try and defend the lead but even when you've actually sat and watched it happen, it's still difficult to believe that he actually did do that, that he was THAT stupid.

I can safely say without hyperbole that Perch for Marveaux is the most incredible substitution I have ever seen at St James.

Like I said earlier, if he hadn't made equally bizarre subs in most other games you could put it down to random chance. But he is in fact 100% clueless.

Wonder if Cashley put a clause in the 8 year deal which allowed him to sack Pardew and pay him fuck all in compensation? If the team is ever in the bottom three you're gone, sort of thing?

He only gets a years worth of compo.

Remember him at the unveiling of the Sir Bobby statue at St James when I was over there last Spring.

Looked confident and suave, shaking hands with fans, telling them to enjoy the match...

It's sad that second half of the season was superb fun, thought we'd turned a corner.

It'd be interesting.

I suppose.

Gives tit w*** a whole new meaning.

Would you be tempted to suck on them bimpy?

The excuses wind me up as much as anything. There is no excuse for us to be doing this poorly, its just complete incompetance on his part and its scandolous to suggest its anyone, or anything else's fault but his own.

AP: "The fans turned on the players when Cabaye went off".

:lol: :lol:

It's not even funny. That right there is incredible. What the hell is wrong with the man?

And lo the bubble bounces on the touchline protecting Lord Pardew from the devils in the crowd. "For they can't be directing hatred at me, I am their Lord protector and messiah" he thought to himself.

His arrogance has reached new levels.. bar Shola there was probably no boo's directed at the players.

Guest bimpy474

This bloke is now like an anchor to the team, he sucks all creativity and winning mentality out of them.

We can only hope that the board see it.

He can be as suave and well presented as he likes. He is incompetent. (A general comment; not contradicting your viewpoint btw)

Guest bimpy474

It'd be interesting.

I suppose.

Gives tit w*** a whole new meaning.

Would you be tempted to suck on them bimpy?

Virtually do every time Mrs Bimps forces herself on me.

Officially jumping onto the Pardew out bandwagon now.

I still think he's been a little unlucky with some of the circumstances he's had to deal with but today was probably the most cowardly managerial performance I've ever seen.

It's almost like he wants to be sacked - I can't think of a set of decisions more likely to bring that about than what he served us today.