Alan Pardew

Dave

Pretty sure Pardew has read this as part of his coaching badge studies:

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1183569532l/1435073.jpg

I forgot to remember :lol:

Also popular:

http://shop.tate.org.uk/content/ebiz/shop/invt/8426/the_big_book_of_shapes_8426_large.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Bht7H-j8qW8/TPulUeg0FNI/AAAAAAAABx0/zu7c2qK9qEE/s1600/cover+craft+image.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61pJN0p9gwL._SL500_.jpg

“I don’t want to finish ninth in the Premier League. There will be a season, somewhere down the line, when ninth will be ‘thank god for that’. That season will come – a run of injuries, it’s not working, you get sucked into a war down the bottom and the middle of the table will seem like a haven."

Interesting quotes from March last year. He "SOON"'d himself.

Guest Dontooner

Strangely the worst feeling of the week comes not after watching Newcastle Matches anymore.

Its the day after when i watch the teams fighting for the top 6 ....

WE are a horrible team compared to this lot , the liverpools , spurs are really putting in incredible performances.

Why do we insist on a Manager that has never proven himself to be more than a one season wonder. We have not improved at all in terms of performances.

Re: fatigue from so many games, the most games anyone has started in our squad is 40 (Cisse). Past that it's Santon with 38, then Gutierrez with 33 then Krul with 31. No other players have played more than 30 games.

Yet at Chelsea, Cahill has started 53 games, Ivanovic 51 games, Cole 43, Hazard 43, Ramires 46, I could go on, the numbers remain similar throughout their entire squad. Knackered old Frank Lampard supposedly over the hill and no legs left has started 33 - only two of our players have played more games from the kick off.

Blaming fatigue is an insult to our intelligence as fans and the worst thing is that plenty fall for it.

Seen nowt and heard nowt of how we played yesterday but assume his half time team talk had the usual effect of making us look useless and decided to bring Shola on at some point with Jonas doing fuck all as usual.

He does not have a fucking clue how to finish teams off and bricks it when we go a goal up, stupid cowardly cunt

Go a goal up = give defensive instructions for the whole of the second half and f**k it up.

Honestly, what a chancer. But, as I've maintained all along, the club is owned and run by exactly the same as Pardew.

They are he and he is they.

Just watched his post match interview on NUFCtv. Amazing how things can change - everything he says just pisses me off.

Same here - it's never his fault.  The pitch, the wind, the alignment of the moon but not his lack of tactical awareness. 

Just going to ignore the fact that Spurs and Chelsea have quality throughout their squads, whereas our bench normally consists of James Perch and some tiny ginger lad? The comparisons aren't particularly fair.

As for the proportion of blame conundrum. 50% Pardew, 50% players. It's verging on hilarious the lack of criticism the players actually playing the games have received this season despite their consistently shit performances. Obviously, Pardew has been equally as shite in his managing of the team, but even awful management can't account fully for our players' inability to string two passes together.

Yes it can. Pardew's not interested in passing football, that accounts for it.

This has been said a million times but bears repeating, when a few players are out of form that's not necessarily the managers fault, when most of them are, that's definitely the managers fault.

Re: fatigue from so many games, the most games anyone has started in our squad is 40 (Cisse). Past that it's Santon with 38, then Gutierrez with 33 then Krul with 31. No other players have played more than 30 games.

Yet at Chelsea, Cahill has started 53 games, Ivanovic 51 games, Cole 43, Hazard 43, Ramires 46, I could go on, the numbers remain similar throughout their entire squad. Knackered old Frank Lampard supposedly over the hill and no legs left has started 33 - only two of our players have played more games from the kick off.

Blaming fatigue is an insult to our intelligence as fans and the worst thing is that plenty fall for it.

Even Oscar, the "fragile little Brazilian" that he is, is on 55 games or so this season.

The piss-poor fitness of the squad has riled me something fierce over the course of the season. It's been terrible from Spurs (h) and the Europa League isn't even nearly responsible.

Lot of truth there, mind. The players consistently get built up to be something they're not on here partially due to force of habit and also to needlessly strengthen the already overwhelming case against Pardew.

Not seen this much contempt for a manager on here since Souness.

He's mentioned in every thread.

Never seen as many excuses since Souness either.

I don't recall many excuses for Souness tbh.  He was shite from the start and never looked like he got the team playing well at all, whereas Pardew at least has a 5th placed finish under his belt.  Graeme's "supporters" were thinner in ranks than Pardew's, surely. 

AP is definitely out of time now but last season "earned" him this one;  no argument he's squandered the opportunity and lost all but the most deranged/patient/apathetic of people :  I was - and to the extent it seems pointless to sack a manger at this point in the season, still am - in favor of giving him this season.  No more.