Nail your colours to the mast - where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

probably 10th.

should we come away with a win over swansea maybe 9th.

optimistic i know

I think that 4 point gap 9-10th is too much to overcome at this stage of the season, when you consider 3 points just to get to that gap.

Swansea might go into holiday mode though, wouldn't be the first time a team wins a cup then when nothing else to play for just stroll through.

probably 10th.

should we come away with a win over swansea maybe 9th.

optimistic i know

I think that 4 point gap 9-10th is too much to overcome at this stage of the season, when you consider 3 points just to get to that gap.

Swansea might go into holiday mode though, wouldn't be the first time a team wins a cup then when nothing else to play for just stroll through.

hadnt considered that tbf, good point, LETS DO IT!!!

We only really have to average the same amount of points as we have done during this poor season to stay up (will put us on 42 points). That shouldn't be a problem. We should go all out for the Europa now.

I said 8th, nee chance of that due to summer frugalness. Top 10 has to be the aim now I'd have thought, next 3 games are all winnable, do so and we can concentrate fully on the Europa (won't happen if even we do mind).

I think we can definitely finish 9th if we keep going. 3 wins in our last 4 says everything you need to know about our squad now with these new additions. I think we can definitely better the results of some above us and slowly close gaps between now and the end of the season. I went with 8th originally, best chance of that is catching WBA, currently 10 points ahead of us as Liverpool will be too strong imo, I can't really see that happening.

I'll go with the top 10, fuck it. :lol:

Maintain what I said a while ago, you'll finish in the top half. Doesn't mean 9th is a roaring success in the league compared to pre-season expectations, but it will give some good momentum to build upon at the start of next year, and you've got a real chance of making it to the latter stages of the Waffa.

Maintain what I said a while ago, you'll finish in the top half. Doesn't mean 9th is a roaring success in the league compared to pre-season expectations, but it will give some good momentum to build upon at the start of next year, and you've got a real chance of making it to the latter stages of the Waffa.

tbh pre season I would have taken 9th and a good run in Europe thinking there would obviously be some impact and another 5th place was a bit of an unreasonable expectation-did not expect what actually happened but hey ho