Floated set penis to Williamson/Taylor at back post

Dave

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats

Since the start of last season, NUFC have scored from just 1 corner in 229 attempts in the Premier League (Wolves away) #nufc

Depressing.

I remember when every corner was roared and for good reason when we had Solano/Robert taking them with Shearer/Speed/Dabizas in the box.

Amid scenes of great excitement from the toon fans, Robert bludgeoned over a corner from the left at the Anfield Road end and a memorable jump and header from Shearer powered the ball past Dudek and Traore on the goal line. I have no idea what happened for the next 90 seconds, but several bruised ribs and a big lump on the back of the head may provide some clues....2-2
from.com.

It seems like an impossible scenario now and I actually groan when we have a corner.

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats

Since the start of last season, NUFC have scored from just 1 corner in 229 attempts in the Premier League (Wolves away) #nufc

Depressing.

I remember when every corner was roared and for good reason when we had Solano/Robert taking them with Shearer/Speed/Dabizas in the box.

Amid scenes of great excitement from the toon fans, Robert bludgeoned over a corner from the left at the Anfield Road end and a memorable jump and header from Shearer powered the ball past Dudek and Traore on the goal line. I have no idea what happened for the next 90 seconds, but several bruised ribs and a big lump on the back of the head may provide some clues....2-2
from.com.

It seems like an impossible scenario now and I actually groan when we have a corner.

Sadly for Robert read Cabaye; and for Shearer and Speed read Shola and Williamson.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I liked that routine we used to do with Colo heading at goal from the edge of the box, it nearly worked a couple of times. Or did i dream that?

Wigan away. Can't remember if it was last season or the one before.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Just to see whether its only us who are retarded at corners/set plays, we should keep a running total of who bags each weekend.

Off the top of my head from the weekend was Giroud, Hernandez, Caulker & Terry. Any more?