mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

So yep, going to be a right nervous wreck tomorrow morning :lol:

Opposite for me. Once I wake up the nerves will have gone and I know worrying about the result won't impact on the actual game itself. You can chew yourself all day but it's pointless energy. Just wait for the game, see what happens an deal with it - good or bad. :)

Wise words midds but I can't help it unfortunately, it's just my nature to be that way on Derby Day. As soon as the game kicks off (and as soon as I have my pint), my nerves will probably settle but until then... :frantic: :undecided:

Don't get me wrong I've had a few nerves all week but I somehow manage to convince myself on the day that whatever is going to happen will happen. I'll check the team news at 12.30 and that will be that - gameday routine kicks in.

Score first and I fancy us. I'd still settle for a point though.

Not nervous at all yet, will be during the game though.

I think if we score first we'll win and if they score first they'll win.

Shola's performance in the 'over the wall' game was one of those away performances as a centre-forward that the fans wouldn't necessarily appreciate too much, but as a manager Pardew will have, greatly.

meh, every time i feel pessimistic or nervous, I just take a look at the smb, and Im rejuvinated filled with hateful anger and reminded of the struggle between good and bad- HTL bring it you fucking MONGS

meh, every time i feel pessimistic or nervous, I just take a look at the smb, and Im rejuvinated filled with hateful anger and reminded of the struggle between good and bad- HTL bring it you f***ing MONGS

struggle between good and bad.....you volunteering for the forums sir ricky role ?

everytime i felt nervous through the week i looked at their teamsheet and recent performances, we know what happens when we click, they on the other hand are quite possibly already at their best (going off last season). haven't felt this confident since erm........... last seasons home game.

'I see this game as the most important fixture of the season, more important than Manchester United, you get the same number of points, three points, but it's more than three points, it's more important than Arsenal, more important than Tottenham because it's everything to the public and the area, it's the result of the region.'

'It commences when you are born, I was born into a Newcastle United family, my father had 5 sons, I had 4 brothers, all daft about Newcastle United. We never thought about going into Sunderland, we didn't like them, always laughed when the lost and you grow up with that. There's only one team, you can't support two clubs in this area, you don't have two loves and in football the only love that you have is crucial to your life.'

got to admit i'm wary of our players and staff getting attacked tomorrow. we know they come on the pitch regularly, the harper incident then the leeds twat the other night

Fully expecting one of them to at least try to crock Ben Arfa tbh.

Edit: their players.

Fully expecting one of them to at least try to crock Ben Arfa tbh.

Edit: their players.

And you know who will end up on his arse looking daft.

I hope you're right. Colo is very quick on his feet and yet he was still lucky to avoid a broken leg in this fixture last year.

http://i.imgur.com/sQ7BA.jpg

Toby Fair ‏@TopTopPundit

Tyne-Wear Derby preview; The Wongabus is coming, Its onboard loo is humming, Pardew's mooning bimbos, While Taylor licks the windows.

:lol:

Thats actually not bad