Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 25/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Beren

Someone needs to sit down with Cisse and explain to him exactly what the offside rule is. I'm seriously starting to think he doesn't know, have you ever seen a player who's offside as much as he is?

No attacking gameplan/movement going forward - losing. Different week, same shit.

What's really concerning is that the goal hasn't galvanised us. We look absolutely deflated.

Really, really worrying.

Aye. Had enough. Fuck off now Pards.

This is what the club deserves. We have  10-15 games extra to play and we sold/let go more than we bought in.

Sorry, but the fat controllers ineptitude shines through again.

I'll never change my opinion, we will never be anything more than mid table also rans with Ashley & Co

Guest Vinkent

Fuck me, it's like last season we showed everyone how to play a bit of decent passing football and then we went "and now you try it!" and we reverted to the hoofball of yesteryear

two players were told to warm up a minute or so before half time by pards- hard to tell, looked like ranger and marveaux. wonder if we'll see a double ht sub... bit risky for ol' pards

Sub Simpson for Marv

Krul

Santon  Saylor  Willo  Fergie

Anita    Tiote

Jonas

Marv                    Ba

Cisse

Garbage so far.  Almost completely unable to get the ball in behind their back four & when we do it's a really poor cross that's a piece of piss to clear.

I fully expect Pardew to switch to Plan B in the 2nd half, it'll be exactly the same as Plan A but with Sammy or Marveaux on for Ferguson.

Textbook performance of a group of players not playing for their manager. They look completely de-motivated.

This.  What's changed since last season? They looked and played like they would have ran through a wall if Pardew asked them too.  Are they in the huff because Pards promised new signings? 

Looks like they're not happy with the tactics themselves or I am reading too much in to it?

Someone needs to sit down with Cisse and explain to him exactly what the offside rule is. I'm seriously starting to think he doesn't know, have you ever seen a player who's offside as much as he is?

http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/Filippo%20Inzaghi_633806593873603750.jpg