Fulham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

Of course that horrific cunt Duff had to set up their goal. Complete nutsack.

Can I just say again how much I fucking despise this cunt. Would love to see his career ended, the horrendous wanker. Fucking STOLE a living off NUFC.

More assists this season than in his career with us. Fraudulent cunt.

Yeah, for sure.

I'm just saying that nobody at the match was raging that I could here, or going mental slagging Pardew or the team. We could see that they were trying to play the right way for the most part, and we definitely deserved something from the game.

I shouldn't be surprised that the negativity on here is always far above the average. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Always going to be far more intense and negative on here so wouldn't let it get to you. Still can understand people's rage especially post match where we played ok and still lost.

Can I just say again how much I fucking despise this cunt. Would love to see his career ended, the horrendous wanker. Fucking STOLE a living off NUFC.

As many tonight.

I really don't understand why he's so angsty towards us :lol:

Doesn't like it up Norf despite being from Potato land.

I really don't understand why he's so angsty towards us :lol:

It's because he's the devil incarnate.

We knew about hangeland's prowess in the air before the game yet kept lofting it into him to head away.

Oh and Duff. What's his fucking problem. Plays shit for us for 2 years and gets relegated yet leaps back to the prem as soon as he can then precedes to celebrate like a twat when he scored against us 2 years ago and then did some twatty thing when he assisted tonight aswell.

We knew about hangeland's prowess in the air before the game yet kept lofting it into him to head away.

Oh and Duff. What's his fucking problem. Plays shit for us for 2 years and gets relegated yet leaps back to the prem as soon as he can then precedes to celebrate like a twat when he scored against us 2 years ago and then did some twatty thing when he assisted tonight aswell.

Probably because he gets shit from our supporters every time he plays against us. I'd be exactly the same tbh.

Oh and Duff. What's his f***ing problem. Plays s*** for us for 2 years and gets relegated yet leaps back to the prem as soon as he can then precedes to celebrate like a t*** when he scored against us 2 years ago and then did some twatty thing when he assisted tonight aswell.

Probably because he gets s*** from our supporters every time he plays against us. I'd be exactly the same tbh.

Yes but surely he can understand why. It's not like we're booing him to say be lacks ability, it's because he had it but couldn't be arsed to use it with us, helped get us relegated and fucked off. It's not like him scoring contradicts us, it highlights what he could but didn't do for us. Totally different to ginola or someone like that rubbing it in.

Guest neesy111

This was arguably the only time we've played well over 90 minutes this season, just a shame we played against a side that parked the bus and didn't get much of a break.

What were you watching for the 1st 40 mins btw?  They had 7 shots to our 2 at the 40 minute mark btw.

This was arguably the only time we've played well over 90 minutes this season, just a shame we played against a side that parked the bus and didn't get much of a break.

What were you watching for the 1st 40 mins btw?  They had 7 shots to our 2 at the 40 minute mark btw.

At half time we had 9 shots and 3 on target, which was more

Than them according to the telly in the ground (which wasn't sky)

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly cannot fathom how you could think we played well, tbh. I'll leave it at that.

Guest neesy111

At half time we had 9 shots and 3 on target, which was more

Than them according to the telly in the ground (which wasn't sky)

Which was from the last 5 minutes of the 1st half when we decided to have a go at Fulham for once. 

Guest neesy111

I honestly cannot fathom how you could think we played well, tbh. I'll leave it at that.

Same.

Probably because he gets shit from our supporters every time he plays against us. I'd be exactly the same tbh.

Against us? He used to get it plenty when he played for us. Mainly from me. I think he's still annoyed about that time he came to take a throw in at Hartlepool and I told him he was a shit cunt.