Fulham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

before I go away to stick pins in my pardew voodoo doll can I just say a big WELL DONE to our fans tonight.  Thought they were absolutely fantastic.  If Pards mentions anything about needing the fans to  stick with them etc. after that marvelous support from the stands then fuck the voodoo doll.  I'll stick them in him in person!

Bang on. Had Marv come on for Ben Arfa, we'd have picked something up from this game. Inexcusable, absolutely.

"We have two lanky strikers who've won f--k all all game but are finally starting to work together, let's throw one more in there, innit!"

Thought we were unlucky today not to at least get a point.

what???

thought we were lucky to only concede 2.

Hitting the bar, hitting the crossbar, getting a header cleared off the line.. controlling the game almost completely the whole 2nd half - conceding  a goal against the run of play. We were unlucky.

Absolutely fucking shite that, so much wrong and that clueless cunt won't sort it out.

- Krul can't kick the ball for shit

- Williamson is fucking shocking defender

- Ba and Cisse cannot play together, Cisse up front on own or out of team

- Jonas is past it, well past it fucking awful

- We don't have the right players for hoooof, although second half was less so

- You don't bring Ben Arfa off for fucking Shola, he is shit and has been for 10 years

- Anita was our best player by a mile and he brings him off, fuck me words fail me

- We need wingers to do winging and cross the ball, we have the right players in Ba or Cisse for that

- We need players to take a gamble and go at teams

- We need a set formation and stick to it

- We need to have a higher tempo constantly, not just when we are losing

FUCKING GARBAGE

On another day we might have got something, it's just not going for us though. But that being said, Pardew is making absolute passengers in our team undroppable, such as Jonas and Williamson, and it's costing us massively.

I agree.

Me too. We just lack... something.

Totally agree. I don't think we're far away now, we created more today than we have for a long time. Fulham away is never easy, to quote Steve Bruce ... "some are getting above their stations". Remember where we were (I await the good old, "we'll be back there soon with Pardew").

I agree.

Did we create one clear-cut chance like Fulham did for the second goal?

We never force the keeper to make saves, and without that you don't win games or deserve to do do. A defeat was well deserved tonight.

No-one else think we were unlucky there then? Hit the bar, two off the line, sone decent chances outside of that too. Certainly wasn't awful, IMO.

It would have been if "unlucky" if we actually looked like we were playing football, and not just relying on Colo/HBA/Marveaux to magic the team into a win.

Guest Dontooner

get a Point? Madness how blind some are! Hoofing to ball to create chances ?? yeah we might as well have nicked it! Deserved to win what a shame!! we hit the crossbar!

Wtf are people watching

I'm going to assume Ben Arfa felt a twinge and it was precautionary, because the alternative is just to horrible to think about

But putting on Shola for him and sticking him on the wing, then having Jonas play 90 minutes when he was as shit if not even more shit then Tiote.

On another day we might have got something, it's just not going for us though. But that being said, Pardew is making absolute passengers in our team undroppable, such as Jonas and Williamson, and it's costing us massively.

Pardew hasn't done that, tbh. The idiots above him have.

I agree.

Did we create one clear-cut chance like Fulham did for the second goal?

We never force the keeper to make saves, and without that you don't win games or deserve to do do. A defeat was well deserved tonight.

We never stretch and open teams up, we don't create clear cut chances ever. Always seems to be that we score when it falls perfectly for us but never through good football

Attacking play was much better but defending was a shambles. We have to work so hard to score yet our opponents are being gifted goals.

Shola for Ben Arfa took the absolute piss. Was still very much involved and the game was made for someone like Marveaux yet ignored him till it was too late. When will he learn Shola is fucking shite. Not to mention Williamson.