Fulham 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

Dunno how anyone can say it CLEARLY took a deflection, I watched it a million times last night and couldn't see it.

Time to get HD?

I was watching in 1080p, and still didn't see a thing, if there was it was extremely slight and there was no visible deviation in the ball's flight.

You were definitely not watching in 1080p.

Guest neesy111

Dunno how anyone can say it CLEARLY took a deflection, I watched it a million times last night and couldn't see it.

Time to get HD?

I was watching in 1080p, and still didn't see a thing, if there was it was extremely slight and there was no visible deviation in the ball's flight.

I was thinking that.  No TV is broadcast in 1080p.

Time to get HD?

Whatever, it was still bloody HD so STFU :)

Time to get HD?

Whatever, it was still bloody HD so STFU :)

Yeah, but did you have the correct aspect ratio, or was the picture stretched to fit? So many variables.

You clearly can't be trusted.

Is HIGH HORSE word of the day or something? It took a deflection. It barely made any difference. Who cares. Us being turbo shit is a bigger concern. Talk about us being turbo shit, please.

It's better than straw man.

Wind your neck in

Is HIGH HORSE word of the day or something? It took a deflection. It barely made any difference. Who cares. Us being turbo shit is a bigger concern. Talk about us being turbo shit, please.

It's better than straw man.

http://crampinyostylez.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/high-horse-edit2.png v http://transitionculture.org/wp-content/uploads/strawman1.jpg

http://phil327.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/harry-hill-trafalgar-meet5.jpg

Time to get HD?

SKY HD is like, says so on the info bar along the top of my screen when i first switch on. I'm not convinced there was a deflection either, ball didn't change flight or direction etc.

Guest neesy111

Time to get HD?

SKY HD is like, says so on the info bar along the top of my screen when i first switch on. I'm not convinced there was a deflection either, ball didn't change flight or direction etc.

Signal/Broadcast is 1080i, box and tv convert it to 1080p display.

Interesting watching the first half back. It was good to see us not resort to lumping it, even if we were given a lot of time on the ball, we weren't particularly creative but apart from the odd daft mistake, we looked OK and kept it well enough.

We do however, really need to work on getting the strikers moving in the box when a cross comes in. We managed to get some decent balls in there but there was no movement from strikers or midfielders in the area, Fulham found it far too easy.

We also really needed/need a creative attacking presence in the middle, to drive us forward and add some variety to our play. Ba did drop back a bit, especially after we went 4-4-2 but his link-up play, more often than not, wasn't good enough. We do have players that can fill that void, HBA, Marveaux, Cabaye and possibly Anita as well but I can't see Pards going for it.

Watching the second and for a good 10 minutes before he went off, HBA was playing behind Cisse and Ba, and he was dangerous. I hope it's in Pards' thoughts, he should have persevered with it with Marveaux.