Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd much sooner have Remy back for the rest of the season than Berahino tbh. Take stock in the summer, see what league we're in and try to rebuild the squad properly (stop laughing at the back).

I'd much sooner have Remy back for the rest of the season than Berahino tbh. Take stock in the summer, see what league we're in and try to rebuild the squad properly (stop laughing at the back).

:thup:

I think the opposite tbh, sign berahino now. If we get remy on loan we'll be back here striker wise this time next season (if we stay up this season),  they won't learn.

£12m for an established Premier League goalscorer who can get 15+ goals a season is nothing, especially when you compare it what we payed for Shelvey and and Townsend this January. We should be all over that. I'm not sure that we will get 3 good season out of him, 2 at most I think, but that £12m will pay itself back by the end of May.

If we bring Remy in I will be very happy. Proven he works here and against anyone. Him and Perez/Mitro/SDJ would be interesting, as he's clever enough to play with any of them. Just got to pray he doesn't get injured if he's the only striker we bring in like.

Ba > Remy for us, without a doubt. Remy is still a very good player and we'd probably stay up if we signed him. We should hurry up and sign him so we can play him in the cup at the weekend to get him up to speed a bit.

Ba is the best since Shearer FYI lads. Would love Remy back of course though...

We have been through this a thousand times but i simply don't agree. Remy was better technically, better dribbler, better at creating his own chance and to be frank his pace really set him apart as it allowed the entire team to be more effective. You couldn't step up too high against him or he burn you something Ba never really had the ability to do. Which is why the team was in 5th place and 6 points from top at Christmas that year before Cabaye was sold and Remy got injured.

Ba > Remy for us, without a doubt. Remy is still a very good player and we'd probably stay up if we signed him. We should hurry up and sign him so we can play him in the cup at the weekend to get him up to speed a bit.

Agreed Ba was the best striker I have seen since Shearer.  To think with a little ambition and a better manager we could/should have had a forward line of Remy, Ba and Ben Arfa playing for us even now.